Chapter 13: Color Wars

Y/N POV:

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Vinnie asks me. I look up at him. "Uhm yeah sure" I say.

He stands up, as I look at Olivia and Charli. "Go girl" charli whispers to me. I playfully roll my eyes as I stand up as well, following Vinnie outside the cabin.

I follow him to the back of the cabin.

We where now standing in front of each other, kinda awkward. "Uhm- so I just wanna start off by saying I'm sorry~" he says, but I quickly interrupt him. "Don't apologize for that. Me and Sheila, did kiss..but listen to me. I did not..kiss her. I promise you. Listen vinnie, she likes me! I don't like her, I-I like you!" I say, looking straight at him in the eyes.

My eyes widen at my words. "Sorry" I whisper. "You know I like you too, right?" He whispers to me, looking down at me in the eyes. I slowly shake my head looking down, wanting to avoid this.

I feel his hand go on my chin, as I look up at him. We stay in silence. "The counselor wants you back, I tried to stall for you guys but it wouldn't budge" someone says. We both turn to reveal Olivia behind vinnie. "Right" I whisper.

LUNCH:

I sit next to Charli as we where the only ones at the table. "Where the hell is Tyler?" She asks. I shrug. All I know is that we all spilt up about a hour ago, which they did to everyone. I have no idea where the others are.

"I haven't really saw any of our friends around the camp" I say. "Hm" charli says, as she takes a bite of her banana. That's when a tall but small figure sits right in front of us. I look up to reveal..Sheila. She had her Tray in front of her. Me and Charli look at each other, confused..then back at Sheila.

"May we help you?" Charli asks. I elbow her, since she said it with a bit of attitude.

"No nothing really! I just wanted to sit here" Sheila says, as she smiles. I see her eat her mash potatoes.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Uhm..Sheila look..I don't wanna come off rude or anything because you are a great great person..I just wanna say Sheila..I don't like you. Like I don't like like you, in that way. I just like you as a friend, I didn't wanna hurt you feelings and say it the night you kissed me, you know" I say.

I see her look down, then back up. "Yeah that's fine. I'll see you later" she says, getting up and harshly leaving. "Well that's awkward" charli says.

I roll my eyes. "What was that all about out?" I hear another familiar voice say. We look to see Olivia sitting in Sheilas spot. "I told her I didn't like her in that way, I guess she has to deal with it because..I like vinnie" I say. "Yay you finally said it" Charli dramatic cheers, holding her fork.

"Have you seen the guys around?" Olivia asks. I nod a 'no' and so does charli. "Figured" she says.

"They must be together, but they would never skip lunch" I say. Olivia shrugs.

LATER, 8:08 PM:

The sun was going down, as I walked into my cabin. Everyone was outside chilling but, I was getting bitten by to many bugs so I just went into my cabin.

I walked into the cabin bathroom with a shower and sink, again no toilet which if I had to use it I'd have to go walk to the cabin with the toilets.

I sigh, as I changed into my pajamas for the night which was just a oversized blue shirt, and leggings. I tied my hair into a quick bun for the night, as I applied cream to my face.

Soon enough, I walk out of the bathroom, with a fresh breath and fresh clothes. I sit on the beam bag of the room, bored as hell. I should sneak and get my phone, I need to post something on social media so everyone knows I'm not dead. And plus, I'm missing drama right now! Like what if kylie jenner got pregnant again?! (😼 ifykyk)

That's when I hear a knock on my cabin door, interrupting my thoughts. I furrow my eyebrows, getting up. It's definitely not Cindy,Olivia or Charli because they would have just came in.

It could be one of the boys. I still haven't seen them since this morning, only Caleb like once.

I open the door, looking outside. Seeing no one near the door that could have knocked. In fact, no one was outside near my cabin, they are always near the bonfires and the lake at night.

I peek my head out, looking both ways to again see no one. I shrug, closing the door again.

As I was about to sit on my beanbag, there was another knock.

I walk up the door. "Gosh if this is another prank then I will~" I say, as I open the door to reveal someone in a mask, and 2 other people behind them in masks as well.

My heart starts to beat fast.

But calm down a bit, as I see bats in there hands, it must be the boys pulling a prank, they wouldn't hurt me. "Vinnie, Caleb, Tyler. Take off the masks, I know it's you guys" I say, expecting them to give in and take them off..but they didn't. They just stood there.

That's when the one on the right quickly grabs me, putting a cloth over my mouth, as I slowly feel dizzy..all I remember from here is that I blacked out.

————

I wake up, in a dark room, I start to panic. I look down to see myself tied in a chair. I try to squiggle myself out, "help!" I yell, in frustration.

Well I guess this really wasn't a prank.

A/N: again, sorry for the late post. I've been dealing with some stuff with school and I didn't have motivation to type. I love you all, remember that. <3

 <3

𓅰