Chapter 14: kidnapped?!

Y/N POV:⚠️

"Help!!" I yell out. That's when 3 people appear. "What the fu*k" I mutter under my breath, as I started to feel heated. They had..mask, weird masks.

"You hurt me" one of them said, and it sounded exactly like Sheila. But..why would Sheila do this?! She's not like that. "W-what?" I say out of breath. "You hurt her!" The one on the left yelled, making me flinch. My eyes got kind of watery, do to the fact that I just got kidnapped!!

"Kill her" I hear the familiar voice say, as they take off there masks..revealing Sheila.

"What?! NO PLEASE!" I yell. (Why in every of my stories someone gets kidnapped 😏)

"It is what it is..you should have loved me..and took me in, but no..you chose Vinnie" she says, gritting through her teeth. That's when another light in front of me turns on, revealing Vinnie tied up in a chair, with a cloth in his mouth, he was fully awake, and all red and panicking.

"VINNIE!!" I yell.

"Shut her up!" Sheila yells walking off.

That's when the two other people in masks, grab me, one of them holding my head down, as the other one grabbed a needle, sticking it in my neck as I yelled in pain.

That's basically all I rememberd.

CHARLI'S POV:

I walk into the cabin with Olivia and the boys. The boys had snacks, and we decided to have a fun sleepover together..secretly.

"Have any of you seriously seen Vinnie anywhere?" Tyler asks, sitting on the carpet floor with a bowl of candy on his lap. "Nope" we all say. I then noticed that y/n isn't here either. "Mhmm" I smirk. "They must've went somewhere together, because y/n sure isn't here either" I say.

"True" olivia says, playing with her blonde locks.

"Well, let's let them be and continue this sleepover" Caleb says.

"Sleepover?" We hear a confused voice say at the cabin door. We all look to see miss Cindy. "What are you doing here, nerd?" Olivia asks.

"RIGHT!" I say.

"Uhm..this is my cabin" she says, with her lisps. "Well not today, move along" I say. She groans, walking out of the cabin.

"Anyways" tyler says, as we all laugh.

VINNIES POV:

She was passed out on the chair, her head bobbled to the front, so I couldn't really see her face. Tears left my eyes, as I couldn't stan looking at her like that. "What are you crying about?" Sheila says, coming towards me.

I couldn't respond because there was a cloth in my mouth.

She then takes it out, throwing it on the ground. "Help!!!!" I yell very loud. "Hey! Shut up!" Sheila yells, covering my mouth.

"Be quiet, or your little girlfriend gets it, you understand me?" She grits, staring at my eyes. I slowly nod..not wanting ANYTHING to happen to that girl across from me.

CHARLI'S POV:

"Help!!" We hear a familiar voice yell close to us. There was music we where playing as Caleb stops it. We all stop what we are doing, looking at eachother confused.

"Who's screaming help?" Olivia says, with a rasp, as she stops playing with her blonde ponytail.

"It sounds like Vinnie" I say. "Right" tyler says, standing up. "Or maybe it's not" I say.