Chapter 16: Seeing Them Again

Y/N POV:

I walk back into the cabin I haven't been in for days. The cabin was on shut down, due to what happened with the whole Sheila thing. I haven't talked,texted, called vinnie yet..at all. I really miss him and, I'm hoping to see him soon. I don't have his number though. Charli is back home, since our parents wanted us back home but..I took my car, and drove almost 3 hours to come back here.

I wanna see if Vinnie is still here, I miss him.

"Anyone in here?" I yell, hoping to hear a voice. "Hello?" I hear Olivia's voice say from the bathroom. She looks out the doorframe, to see me. Her eyes widen dropping her toothbrush, running to me and hugging me tight. "Oh my gosh! You're here! You are actually here!" Olivia yells, hugging me tight.

I let out a chuckle, seeing how empty the cabin is. "How are you?" I ask pulling apart. "That doesn't matter, how the hell are you? You literally almost got killed" Olivia says. "I'm great I guess..but I'm not supposed to be here"

"What do you mean?" She say pulling apart from the small hug. "Well, I kinda snuck away from home.." I say. "Is your mom not letting you back to camp swoosh?!" Olivia says, kinda freaking out. "Nope, she's not letting both me and charli back after what happened to me" I say. "Oh my gosh" Olivia says in shock.

"Where's vinnie?" I ask after the loud silence. "In his cabin, the camp has been on lock down since what happened, no activities or anything. They just said in the announcements this morning that they are sending everyone home for a week, and parents can sign a paper if they want there child back to camp after this week of a break" Olivia explains.

"Oh.." I say. "Anyway you should really get going..Cindy is coming soon" Olivia says. "Right..im gonna drive back home. Uh..give me your number..I'm gonna plan something, since my parents are going on a business trip tomorrow" she says.

"Well I love 30 minutes away from this campsite, how about you?" Olivia asks. "2 hours" I say. Her eyes widen. "Wow, well I guess I'm gonna drive 2 hours" Olivia chuckles. "Do whatever you gotta do, I'm gonna go now..see you tomorrow I guess" I say.

She smiles and nods.

NEXT DAY:

My parents finally left through the huge doors. I look at Charli as a smile grows on her face. "So what are we doing?" She says. "Well, I was thinking to invite Olivia,Tyler,Caleb..and Vinnie" I say. "Vinnie?! Tyler?! That's gonna be great..but are you sure?" She asks. "Of course I fu*king miss him so much..I haven't seen him for days..and I lo-like him" I say stuttering over my words.

"Where you about to say I love him?" Charli asks, as a smile grows on her face again. I try to hide my smile. "No" I say. She starts laughing. "You definitely did. Anyways how long does Vinnie live from here?" She asks. "Well I got it all planned out, vinnie lives exactly 20 minutes away from here, Caleb lives an hour, tyler lives 30 minutes away, and Olivia lives 2 hours away from here" I explain.

"Okay well text them" charli says. "Well olivia is already on her way, she's gonna make a pit stop and pick up Caleb" I say. "Okay..and how about Vinnie?"

I wanna surprise him so I asked Tyler to pick him up for me without vinnie knowing where he's going" I say. "Sounds good, let's set up some snacks" char says. "Alright"

1 HOUR LATER:

We both sat in the living room watching 'Teen Wolf'. That's when the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!!" Charli yells. She jumps over the couch as I follow my eyes on her, she runs to the door opening it as it revels Caleb and Olivia. She hugs them both, as Olivia and Caleb drop there things on the floor. Backpacks. Why do they have backpacks?

I turn off the tv, as the three walk over to the couch. I stand up hugging Caleb tightly. "I missed you! How do you feel?" He asked as we where still hugging. "Well I feel great I guess" I smile pulling apart. "That's good" he smiles sitting next to the spot I was sitting in, with his backpack in his hands. Olivia hugs me tight, then sitting next to charli. "What's with the backpacks?" Charli asks. "I was about to ask the same thing" I say.

"Well this took a turn. I decided to text everyone and tell them to bring clothes cause we are all staying over here until your parents are back. Y/N you need support and company I mean look at what just happened to you, you need someone....you need your friends" Olivia smiles. "I guess I do" I say, looking down.

"Wait what about me?!" Charli says putting her hands up. We all begin to laugh forgetting her existence.

That's when the doorbell rings again.

VINNIES POV:

Tyler parks in front of a huge but nice house. "Why are we at a random house? Are we moving in here?" I ask, as I take off my seatbelt. Tyler chuckles getting over the car. We grab our backpacks with cloths from the backseat as he locks the car doors. "Why are we at a random house dude?" I sigh. "Because" Tyler says. "I don't even wanna be here, you are lucky you dragged me out of the house. I just want y/n" I sigh, I miss her I really do..and I don't even have her number to text her.

"Dude, your mom threatened to take away your PC if you don't come hang out with me" Tyler laughs. I playfully roll my eyes as we get to the front door. Tyler rings the doorbell.

Y/N POV:

The doorbell rings, as my heart skips a beat. The three look at me. "Well that's for you" Caleb says. I stand up a little nervous to see Vinnie. I pull up my pants, opening the door reveling Tyler and Vinnie. Vinnie drops his bag, with a shocked look, Tyler smirks. Vinnie runs in to me, hugging me tight. "Gosh I missed you" he whispers to me as we hug. "I missed you too" I whisper back with a smile. We both look at eachother while hugging, as he quickly leans in kissing me.

He kissed me.

I kissed back with a smile.

Tyler sons joins the hug. "Stop ruining the moment!"
Charli yells.

Both me and Vinnie laugh as we pull apart.

"Now let's get this part started!" Tyler yells. "Party?" Vinnie questions looking at me.

A/N: heyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! sorry I've been afk besties, I've been dead my bad. UHH WELL FOLLOW MY TIK TOKS MATERIAL GWORLSS @multieditsbyjj @vinniehackerfp

 UHH WELL FOLLOW MY TIK TOKS MATERIAL GWORLSS @multieditsbyjj @vinniehackerfp

🎭