Chapter 11: The truth about Sheila

Y/N POV:

"I wanna tell you the truth" she says. I furrow my eyebrows. "About what?" I ask confused, why is she even talking to me in the first place..doesn't she like..hate me?

"You know how..me and Vinnie dated? Well, I've been hanging around you guys, not for vinnie..it was for you. All those times, I wasn't trying to get with vinnie, I was trying to get with you..I understand if you don't like me, I'm sorry. I tried to hide my feelings for you, by trying to not care, which clearly didn't help" she says. I was in shock..Sheila..likes me?!

I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out since I was so confused but in shock. "S-Sheila I don't know what to say" I say looking at the ground. "It's okay, no worries. I hope nothing comes in between us after I just came out to you, we should just become friends and see what happens" she says. I let out a sigh.

"Yes, we should totally become friends, but dating is something I have to think about I mean..I haven't really came out to anyone about this but I think I'm starting to like Vinnie" I say. She puts a hand on my shoulder, "go for him, trust me he's a great guy" Sheila says.

I smile. "Okay, well I'm gonna go back inside..I hope it isn't awkward between us" I say. "No, totally not" she says. I smile and nod, walking past her and back into the cabin.

I find my way, sitting next to Olivia and Charli, soon enough Sheila coming back inside. "What was that all about?" Olivia asks. "Did any of you guys know, Sheila likes girls as well?" I ask. "She likes girls as well? I didn't know that, I'll so go for her, but I have eyes for madix" Olivia smirks, looking at madix, across the room.

"Wait..why did you ask?" Charli asks. "Well she just came out to me..that she likes me, this whole time...she liked me" I say, still in shock. I look down at the floor, as I start to think.

"Well, do you like her back?" Charli asks. "Well, no..I mean I hated her at first, now I really don't have a reason. And I have to process this..and I kind of like vinnie" I say.

That's when Vinnie comes to us. "Hey guys" he says, sitting next to charli. I look across the cabin to see Sheila looking at me, while talking to her friends. I sigh. That's when the cabin door harshly opens, revealing a bunch of counselors that weren't here before..

Everyone goes quiet. "Hey! What's going on here?! Turn the music down now!" Mitchel, the old man that owns this camp says. That's when the music quickly turns off.

"Get ready to run" vinnie whispers to us. "Everyone in this cabin is now, getting punished for breaking camp rules, now you guys will be cleaning the awhile camp tomorrow morning, till until you see finished!" He yells.

"Run!!" Someone yells. That's when the door closes, by Mitchel. "Oh sh*t, we are doomed" charli whispers. "No this can't happen! This is so gonna ruin my reputation!!" I whisper/yell.

NEXT DAY:

I sigh, slipping my shoes on. Well, everyone that was at the cabin party got in trouble, including me so Mitchell is making us clean the camp, in small groups. Me,Vinnie, Sheila, and Caleb have to clean the bathroom. How awkward is that!!

I was wearing this:

"What exactly happened to you guys?" Cindy asks, as she finishes up doing her hair

"What exactly happened to you guys?" Cindy asks, as she finishes up doing her hair. Charli walks out of the bathroom, as Olivia was sitting on the beanbag.

"Well, we all got caught at the party and we have to clean the camp. I have to clean the bathrooms with my friends" I say. "What happened to the counselor who made the party?" Cindy asks. "Well there's a rumor saying he's getting fired so I guess he is" I answer, sighing. "Oh well, I'm going go eat breakfast, bye and have fun" she says smirking and leaving the cabin.

"Gosh she's so annoying. I rather have my little brother in this room then her" Olivia sighs. "Okay whatever, come on..we have stupid jobs to do" I say.

SOON:

I stand in the middle, where there was stalls behind me and in front of me. I see Sheila leaning on one of the stalls. Vinnie had his arms crossed beside me, and Caleb was scrubbing a toilet. "Are you guys gonna help or not?" Caleb asks as he was in one of the stalls. "Ugh, do we have to?" I ask.

"Yes" they all three say, as Sheila goes into a stall, putting her gloves on. "This is so gross! Millions of teenagers had there asses on this" I say. "Less talking more cleaning" vinnie playfully says. I playfully roll my eyes, going into a stall, grabbing the scrubber. I put the yellow gloves on, kneeling in front of the toilet.

"This is so gross!!" I groan. Vinnie kneels beside me, as he helps scrub it. I finally gave in, scrubbing it.

"You okay?"'he whispers to me so the other won't hear. "Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?" I ask. "You seem a bit tense" he says. I sigh. "Last night I found out Sheila likes me" I say. He slowly turns to me, wide eyes.

"Really?!" He whisper/yells. I nod.

It quickly becomes awkward as we kept scrubbing.

"So about the kiss yesterday.." I say. "I was thinking about it all night" he says. "There was so much on my mind last night, including that kiss" i say. "Did it mean anything to you?" He asks me. "Of course it did" I smile. He smiles. "It meant a lot to me" he says. We turn to each other, looking at each other in the eyes.

"Y/N, you're different from other girls..that's what I love about you..you are so amazing.." he whispers, leaning in. I blush, as my lips touch his. His soft soft lips.

"Can you two cut the chit chat and get back to cleaning" Caleb says, as he bangs his hand on the stall, making me and Vinnie pull away from each other. I playfully roll my eyes, as vinnie chuckles.

"You weirdos" Caleb mumbles.

I chuckle. "Okay really let's get to cleaning"'I say.

SHEILAS POV:

I let out a shaky sigh, as I was in the stall next to them..hearing everything that was said.

A/N: sorry this chapter has to be short, I've been tired lately and I haven't been getting sleep so I'm sorry!

☮︎︎