Chapter 27: Before The Play

Y/N POV, SAME DAY:

"You literally where holding hands with Khali back stage, wanna explain that?" I say.

"Wait what?" Vinnie responds confused. Mind this, we where still in the water, the sun was going down.

"Vinnie I saw you two holding hands backstage that's why I've been acting like this like..I don't understand is there something going on between you two, I don't wanna be quick to assume but what's going on?"

"Y/N, honey, there's absolutely nothing going on between me and her. Nothing, not even a spark. I would never do that to you, do you not trust me..why would you think that? I'm so so sorry you felt that way" he says hugging me.

I lay my head in his shoulder feeling guilty.

I then pull apart. "So what was happening?" I ask. "We where practicing our lines" he says with a chuckle. "Oh" I say, even more guilty.

"That makes so much sense. Im sorry" I say. "No it's alright my love, let's get out of the water, it's getting cold" he says with a laugh. "Yeah"

LATER, 8:15 PM:

We were currently in our cabin. Me and the girls, and the boys decided to swing by so now they're here, also Nick, Brooke and Khali are here. We are just talking because the play is in a couple days.

"Thanks for bringing these snacks Khali, where did you find them?" Nick asks, as he sat on a beanbag chair.

"Well I sneaked into the counselors lounge" she laughs.

"I knew it they had good snacks!" Tyler says, as he was sitting with Charli playing with her hair, looks like their doing great.

I sat next to Vinnie as my legs where on top of his, we where on the floor.

The Tv in our cabin was on, as it played some songs on a low volume. Also if you're wondering where Cindy is, she's in a different cabin right now hanging out with some of her friends. "Did everyone memorize there lines, the plays just in 4 days?" Olivia asks.

"Yeah, I think I got mine pretty set" I say. "Same here" Vinnie agrees, as everyone else agrees. "Okay, so no rehearsal for the next couple days, just practice your lines with each other on your free time. Then the day of the play make sure to wake up at 6, and do your regular schedule for the morning then head down to the theatre to maybe help a bit and practice some important lines" Khali says putting a Kit-Kat into her mouth.

"That sounds good!" Charli says.

"So the camp is sending out a email tomorrow to all the parents and guardians to come to the play, then if you guys want whatever campers wanna go home that day they can or wait 2 more days for the last day of camp" Khali states.

"I think I'll stay till the last day, I wanna enjoy it" olivia says. Everyone agrees.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER, THE PLAY:

The alarm went off, as we all three quickly get out of bed. "Play day!!!" Olivia yells. "Whoohooo!" I yell.

Charli laughs going into the bathroom.

"What's the yelling?" Cindy says as she was leaning up rubbing her eyes. "Today is the play, sorry to wake you. Are your parents coming?" I ask. "Oh! Yeah the play! My parents are coming I'm so excited to see them because I'm leaving back home today" she says.

"You're leaving today?" Olivia, Charli and I, say stopping what we where doing. "Yeah, I decided to because I'm going school shopping soon and I love doing that!" She says happily.