Chapter 22: Back To Camp

^^^play the song!

Y/N POV:

We get to my house as everyone was already packed up and ready. "So it's open again we can go back?" Charli asks. "I guess so, but we can't just leave like this. We are also old enough to make our own decisions so we can go back" I say. We all look at each other. "Let's go" Says Caleb.

———————

I left a note on the fridge telling my parents where we went. "I'm kind of excited to go back" I say. We all went in our cars but me and Charli came with Olivia, and the boys in the other car.

"You think Mom and Dad will be upset?" Charli asks me. "I think we'll be fine" I say looking out the window. We had exactly 30 more minutes till we got to the camp.

VINNIES POV:

"Then boom we kissed!" I say, telling the story of me and y/n being officially together. Feels good and feels weird to call her mine.

"Bruh that's all you had to do to get a girl?" Tyler says with a sigh. "Pretty much yeah"

"When I first got a girlfriend, I had to ask her out about 4 times because she rejected me. Now that I think about it I should've just stopped the first time" Tyler says as he was focusing on the road as he was driving. Caleb laughs. "I remember when I first walked past her it felt like I was looking at a goddess, she's so perfect inside and out like it's crazy" I say.

I see Caleb look back at me, since I was in the backseat.

"I know and the same day you wouldn't stop talking about her" Caleb says turning back to look straight. We all stay silent.

"How many more minutes till we get there?" I ask. "About 25 more minutes"

AT CAMP, Y/N POV:

We all had our things in our hand. "You guys ready to be back?" Olivia asks us.

"Let's go" I say.

Everyone was staring at us and whispering. Especially me since I was the one almost dead.

We go in front of the head counselor. He was talking to someone as he stops looking at us. He had a shocked look and stunned to speak. "Oh uhm, hey guys welcome" he says, as he had a clipboard in his hands. "Thanks" Charli says with a smile. "Do you guys remember your camp cabin number?" He asks us.

"Yes, yes we do" I say. "Okay we'll go on ahead, welcome back" he says. We all smile walking off. "Well see you guys later" Vinnie says to us.

Caleb and Tyler walk right as Charli and Olivia walk left. Me and Vinnie still stood in front of each other.

"If you need anything you know where to find me, okay?" Vinnie says to me. I nod. He grabs my chin pecking my lips.

I smile, as I tighten my backpack on my shoulders s, I walk off giving him one last look.

MINUTES LATER:

I sit on the chair. "Feels just about right" olivia says fixing her hair while looking in the mirror. We where in our cabin. "Something's missing though" I say looking at the empty bed which where Cindy slept in.

"Did she die or something" Charli asks. "No, I heard that her mom didn't want her to come back anymore" Olivia says. I frown a bit, I miss her annoying-ness.

I look down at my feet as I hear the cabin door fling open, we all look to see Cindy with a bunch of bags.

"I'm back!" She smiles. "We thought you couldn't come back"