Chapter 9: Camp party

Y/N POV, 1 WEEK LATER:

Living at this camp, has been a wild ride. It's actually been great. Me and Vinnie are really close, I've actually seen less of Sheila, which is great. It's like..she magically left. I do see her around the camp sight though. Right now, I'm just sitting on the ground, under a tree, just reading a book, in my baby blue hoodie and black shorts, with a ponytail.

"We have 5 minutes until our next activity!" Schneider tells me and the rest. That's when Olivia sits next to me. "Hey" she smiles. I put my book down, turning to her. "Hey" I reply.

"So, I was thinking..tonight if you wanna come at 11pm for the teenage camp party. For only 17-15 year olds, it's in one of the bigger cabins, once all the little ones are asleep" Olivia says. "And does the head counselor know?" I smirk. "Nope. But the counselor who planned it told some of us around the camp. So basically the cool 20 year old counselors"

"Oh really? I'm so down" I smirk. "Yeah, he told me to tell everyone else" Liv says. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Charli says, sitting beside me. "Oh nothing, just tonight at 11 pm we got invited to a older kids party, at one of the bigger cabins" Olivia replies. "No way! That's awesome. Do the others know?" Charli asks. "Nope. We where about to tell them" I say. "Okay great" charli says. "Anyways, just make sure Schneider doesn't hear" I say. "Agreed" the girls say.

1 HOUR LATER:

We where now at the bracelet making area of the camp. I was sitting next to Vinnie and Caleb. "So, what are you wearing for tonight?" Vinnie says to me. "Oh nothing, probably just regular clothes I wear. I wonder if the counselors get caught..they'll get fired" I chuckle, as I put a pink bead onto my bracelet.

"For sure they will. Or maybe just a warning. Anyways..is it cool if you see Sheila there? She's most likely gonna be there, I mean she's popular around here" vinnie says, stopping what he's doing and looking at me. I look up at him. "Yeah I—I don't care to be honest. I mean..I don't have a problem with her" I shrug. "You sure?" He asks. I nod.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but can you guys hand me the white bead box?" Caleb asks us. I chuckle, handing it to him.

I go back to making my bracelet. "Who are you making that bracelet for?" I ask him. "I don't know..a special somebody" he smirks. I playfully roll my eyes. "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom" I say, getting up. "Yeah, okay" he says. "Hey Schneider, I'll be back" I say. He looks up from talking to Tyler. "Yeah of course, go for it" he says.

I smile and nod, as I walk off. The bathrooms aren't that far from the cabins.

I begin to make my way to the bathroom.

Soon, I finally get to the bathrooms, as I open the wooden door. There where a couple wooden stalls as I look around, to find a empty one. I sigh, I've been dealing with these for almost 3 weeks now, I can do it now. That's when I look down, to see I'm stepping on a note. I furrow my eyebrows, picking it up. I begin to read the small card.

"Hey, Daniella. Sorry I couldn't make it to the lake last night. Hoping, you'd let me make it up to you? <3 -from your significant other Joana!"

"A girl named Daniella must've dropped the note here" I whisper to myself. "Now!" I hear someone shout from the stalls. I look up to see a bucket turn upside down, as I get splashed in something red. "Ahh!" I yell loudly, looking at myself covered in red. It smelt like fruit punch.

"What—the fu*k!" I yell again. That's when two stalls open in front of me to reveal a red headed girl, and two other girls that didn't look familiar to me. "Who are you?" I ask, breathing heavy. There mouths drop. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! We thought you where someone else!" The red headed girl says, In shock.