Chapter 20: Parents are Back

-PLEASE READ WITH MUSIC IF YOU'D LIKE-
Y/N POV:

Both me and my sister Charli sit on the kitchen counter. Charli quickly grabs a bag of marshmallows opening it so it's not to obvious we just woke up from a party and we have people hiding in our house.

We here the front door open. "We're here!!" I hear my fathers voice say as it echoes throughout the whole house. "We're in here!" Charli yells. I hear a thump of bags hit the floor as I hear the sound of heels coming towards the kitchen.

Both our parents entered the kitchen. I get off the counter, as we both hug our parents. "I missed you two!" My mom says.

I smile into the hug, as I was hugging my mom, then my dad.

We all pull apart. "So how was a couple days without us?" our mom asks, leaning her elbow on the counter. "Well it was nice I guess" Charli says. "Yeah, still wishing I was back at camp" I say. "Okay look, the camp is on shut down right now because of what happened. Y/N, Charli..I don't know if I even wanna send you guys back, there was a obsessed girl that loved you and that curly blonde boy" she says.

"Vinnie..his names Vinnie" I say, looking down at my feet then back at her. "Well that Vinnie boy, I don't know who he is but it looks like he brought the trouble on you" she says. "Wait what? Why are you making this about him?! He didn't even do anything, he protected me! H-He convinced her to not kill me or him..he did what he can"
I say tears brimming my eyes.

"Okay enough" my father says. "You know what, I don't even wanna argue about this right now, we already had this argument and I don't wanna have it again. If I said you aren't going back to that camp when it reopens in a week, then I said no so listen to me! You are 16! You are still a teenager under my rules! Heck, I can take you anywhere!" My mom says defending herself. "Whatever" I roll my eyes, wiping my tears.

I leave the kitchen, running up the stairs. I then remembered quickly that everyone was in my moms office. As I was about to go over there, I hear noises coming from the stairs. "Sh*t" I say, I go to my room. Closing the door and locking it.

I take out my phone from my pocket, texting Olivia.

I sigh putting my phone down

I sigh putting my phone down. I didn't really want Vinnie hearing that but it's whatever now.
I hear a knock, but they kept knocking. I quickly get out of my bed, unlocking the door to Charli. She was looking down the hall. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! moms going into her office!!" Charli says, harshly whispering to me. She walks into my room. "Wait what?!"

I walk past Charli leaving my room. "Mom!!" I yell my moms name like it's important. I see her holding the door knob to the office door. She jumps a bit. "What?!" She says with a sigh. "Can we talk?" I ask. "Yes of course y/n, but please give me a minute, the reason why I had to leave our business meeting early was because I was missing a whole document then I realized I left it in here" she says, as she opens both the office doors. She opens them with a pale and shock look in her face.