Chapter 29: The End

Y/N POV:

"What the fu*k is she doing here?!" Charli says coming on stage pointing to Sheila all the way in the back. Everyone looks gasping, I heard "oh my gosh that's the girl" everyone knew exactly who she was. "Why isn't she in jail" I say wiping my tears. "Because I bailed her" Khali says rolling her eyes. The security in the back, started talking in there walkie talkies.

That's when the rest of us came on stage, Vinnie holding me back. "You set us up Khali.." Brook says, shaking her head. "So this play..this play was based off of us?!" I shout. "Yes! are you guys blind to see?! Every detail was based on you guys" Khali admits. "We don't even know you how to the hell do you know all of this?" Caleb asks. "Because I have my ways..Cindy isn't so innocent after all" She says.

Me and the group look at each other. "Cindy is my cousin, she did her spy work and told me everything" she says with a smirk.

I couldn't even believe what was going on right now. "Get her off stage! Security!" We heard the head counselor yell. "What no!" Khali says about to make a run for it, but the security catched up to her, taking her and Sheila.

As soon as both girls were removed from the room everyone started to clap.

Me and the group turned looking at the crowd. We look at eachother not knowing what to do. "Sorry about that everyone..sorry for this play, it was ruined. I guess it's over so everyone have a great day! Uhm see y'all later I guess" Nick says, as we all run of stage, going behind the curtains back stage. "What the actual f*ck just happened?!" Vinnie says, as he was holding my hand tightly, I couldn't even speak I didn't know what to say or do..were in this position once again.

"At least tomorrows the last day of camp" Brook says shrugging. "I'm in shock..we wasted weeks and days and hours of our day to practice something that already happened to us! How are we this dumb to not realize until now?" Charli says shaking her head. "She's right" I speak. That's when we hear a bunch of people coming back stage. It was our parents.

We go to our parents, me and Charli hugging our mom and dad so tight. "I'm sorry mom, for not listening to you when you said not to go back to camp" I say, as I began to cry on her shoulder. She holds me tight. "It's okay baby, as long as you're not hurt or not safe right now everything is going to be alright, we're gonna take you girls home" my mom says.

AN HOUR LATER:

As me,Charli and Olivia look into the empty cabin now, the memories just hit us at once. We are now all packed, ready to leave this camp for good. "I'll see you guys at the exit, I'm gonna put my stuff in the car" olivia says. "Okay see you" I say. "Bye"

I close the cabin door, walking away, to our car. Everyone was leaving today, kids where running around there was a bunch of parents and people talking in groups. "This camp really has bad luck" Charli laughs. I shrug laughing.

We where now at our car, putting our stuff in the trunk. I sigh, closing the trunk. My parents where talking with Vinnies. I smile at Maria, vinnies mom as she shoots a smile back. She's so gorgeous.

"I see the group over there" Charli says pointing to them.

We walk towards them, getting in there little circle. "You guys ready to go?" Caleb asks. "Yup" I say. I was standing next to Vinnie and Charli. "I'm gonna miss you guys" olivia says. "It sucks we live pretty far" Tyler sighs. "Yeah we're all just an hour away" Charli says, holding onto Tyler's arm.

We all stay in silence. "Come on Olivia! It's time to go home" we hear Olivia's mom yell. We all look. "Well it's my time to leave" olivia says frowning a bit. She hugs us all. As we did a group hug. "I'll miss you, make sure to call me!" Charli says. "Same" everyone says. "Will do..see you guys" olivia says, looking back at us one more time, before she left to her car.