Chapter 7: Shelia

A/N: I realized I named your counselor Dan Schneider, wtf. Ifykyk. So I'm changing his first name to Liam ig. I didn't mean to put Dan, I wasn't thinking straight. My apologies.

Y/N POV:

We where still at the art station, we had a couple more minutes until the next. "Uhm..what was that all about?" Olivia asks Vinnie, as we were all now sitting at the wooden table outside together. "She's my ex, that's all" Vinnie says, coloring on a paper.

"Looks like you two had a lot of chemistry" I mumble. "What was that?" Caleb asks, as everyone was looking at me. I look up at them confused. "Nothing, nevermind" I sigh. "Alright kids, let's go to the archery!" Liam Schneider says.

LUNCH:

We where all together, as we sit at a table. "This food is yuck" Olivia says, playing with the mash potatoes and gravy. "I'm gonna eat anyway, I'm hungry" Charli says. I was sitting next to Tyler and Caleb. Charli was on the left side of Vinnie, and Olivia on the right. Vinnie of course in the middle.

"Wasn't your little friend Shelia, gonna sit here?" Charli asks, as she sips her soda. Vinnie looks around. "Actually, I'm not sure where she is" Vinnie says. "Mhm" I say. Caleb turns to me. "Trust me, him and Shelia..don't have a thing anymore. There thing is long gone" Caleb whispers to me. "Long gone" I whisper to myself, repeating his words.

That's when I see Shelia sit, in between Vinnie and Charli, so she could be right next to him I bet.

"Hey guys!" She smiles, as she bites her apple on her tray. Some of us say "hi" and "hey"

"I hope you guys don't mind me sitting here. My friends William, Kasey and Masey are outside, they aren't hungry but I sure am" Sheila giggles. I roll my eyes. I don't really know her, but I don't like her.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything" she says, noticing the silence. "Nope! You didn't interrupt anything. We where just talking about the food" Tyler says, sitting up. "Oh, yeah. It a bust" She says. We all stay in silence. "Anyways, Shelia, how've you been?" vinnie asks her. "I've been good!" She smiles.

1 WEEK LATER, 7:36 PM:

The sun was going down, as I was sitting down on the deck, looking down in the water with my green oversized hoodie, and my black shorts for bed. My hair was tied up in a ponytail. This past week has been Shelia hanging out with us, at lunch and after the activities and stuff. Tomorrow we have a free day to do whatever we want.

Im going to just swim around in the lake and enjoy my summer. Im not sure to know if a guy likes me or not, but I don't think Vinnie likes me. I only knew him for 1 week and two days, to be exact. But Shelias been all over him, it seems like he doesn't care much about me anymore. Like we barley talk. But all I ever think about is him. He's really cool, but way out of my league. He wouldn't go for a girl like me, right?

I sigh, at my thoughts. "Hey you alright?" I hear a familiar voice say. I furrow my eyebrows, looking next to me to see Vinnie sitting beside me now. "O-Oh, hey" I say, looking back to the water.

"You've seemed bummed out this past week" he says, in a low tone.

"Oh, it's nothing..really" I lie. "You're lying" he says. I turn to him. "How do you know?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Well, you basically just told me" he says. We both let out a chuckle, then stay in silence.

"Do you miss home? Do you feel alone? Is it..Sheila?" He asks. That last word, killed me. Maybe I should be honest with him and really tell him how I feel..or I should lie? I don't know, ugh.

"Well, I've actually been feeling left out. That's why I haven't been talking much. I feel like, that YOU like Shelia better then me" I blurt out. Wait, sh*t. I didn't mean to say that.