Chapter 19: Successful Night 

Y/N POV:

"Oh hey y/n" he says. I fake smile walking up to them. "Oh" the strawberry blonde says. I put my drink down, looking at her. "Do you have a problem with me because it sure sounds like you do?" I say with attitude. "Alright, can we cut the nonsense?" Vin says. I roll my eyes looking at him. "Madi..you should go" he say. "Whatever" she says twirling her hair and leaving. She looked like this:

I mean I liked her outfit, but just not her personality

I mean I liked her outfit, but just not her personality. "Why are you being like this?" He asks. "I mean you where kind of flirting with her, and she was being rude to me earlier sooo" I say looking around. He stays quite. "Y/n look at Me"

I refuse to look at me. "Y/N" he says a bit louder. Thank god no one was in the kitchen. I cross my arms. "Y/N!" He yells. I kind of flitch looking at him. "That wasn't necessary Vincent" I say. "Well it kind of was because you are acting like I have a crush on that girl when you know damn well I'm in love with you y/n" he says. My eyes widen a bit, "in love with me?" I smile. "Yes I am" he says.

"So when are you guys gonna make it official?" I see Charli say leaning on the kitchen doorway, while eating popcorn. "Where the hell did you get the popcorn?" I say, looking at her. "Real question is..when did you even get here?" Vin asks.

"Oh baby I was here the whole time, and don't worry about Madi she has a boyfriend y/n" Charli says. Well that's embarrassing.

"Let's just get back to the party" Vinnie says. I smile.

LATER THAT NIGHT:

Everyone was gone, and we where all slumped. We where sitting in the living room, exhausted from the long night. Everyone left and the party was over..but the house was a mess. There where cups everywhere, party decorations, confetti, broken vases, my dads favorite medal from baseball was broken so he's gonna kill us about that if we don't fix it right away before he comes back this week.

"Today was awesome" Tyler smirks while looking at the ceiling. "Sure was" vinnie smiles. 

"We should do that again" Caleb says. "Are you sure your parents are okay with you guys staying over here? Even though my parents don't know?" I ask.

"Yeah they're fine..plus I told my mom all about you..she really likes you" Vinnie says. I look at him, right next to me as I cuddle up with him.

Everyone was talking as my eyes got extremely heavy. That's when I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING:

My eyes slowly open. It was very quite. I was in my room, as I didn't have my dress on. Instead I was in a hoodie and shorts. What the?

I look beside me to see Vinnie, he had a white t-shirt on, peacefully asleep. Wow, he sleeps so perfect. I smile, as I lean my chin on his arm, as he sleeps, with his soft light breathing. I smile, kissing his cheek. I lay back down look at the ceiling.