Riddle Me This

Cinnabar Island could easily be seen from the boat that Ember and her friends were traveling on. By morning, they were getting closer to the Island, on the deck, looking over the ocean and the approaching Island.

"We're almost there." Alain said.

"It's supposed to be beautiful." Ember told them.

"It's got an awesome volcano, best of all, it got Pokémon research laboratory's one best in the world," Cilan informed, "Trainers come all over to learn the latest Pokémon technique."

"And Blaine the Gym Leader lives there." Ember added.

"Well, well, well, isn't it little Emby."

An annoying voice came from behind the gang. They looked over their shoulders and saw Prof. Oak's arrogant grandson, Gary, laying out on a pool lounge chair with his cheerleaders next to him.

"Gary." Ember deadpanned, "What are you doing here?"

"I've earned so many badges already so I'm taking a break to work on my tan." Gary taunted.

"While you're tanning, I'll be at the Cinnabar Gym." Ember said, calmly.

Gary just continued to smirk, "Cinnabar Island doesn't even have Pokémon Gym."

Instead of responding to his taunt, Ember decided to walk away, "Well, let's get going."

"Good idea." Alain, Cilan, Zoey and Mairin as they went to go to their rooms to get their backpacks.

===========================

After the ship finally stopped at the dock, Ember and her friends had got off the ship and looked around. There was a lot of people around, but they weren't trainers. They were tourists, much to Ember's disappointment.

"I guess Gary was right." Ember stated.

"This place is a tourist attraction." Alain commented.

"No sign for a Pokémon Gym but there sure are a lot of tourists around here, there so many nice Islands, I wonder why this one became so popular." Cilan said as they looked around the people.

Suddenly a man with long hair, sunglasses and a mustache stood in front of them. Ember recognized this man as Blaine the Cinnabar Gym Leader, in disguise.

"The answer is in the riddle; what's the tourists think is hot and cool?" he asked.

The gang blinked at him.

"Hot spring are really hot and..." Alain trailed off and smiled as he looked at the man, "And tourists think they cool."

Blaine nodded, "That's right. See kids, because of the volcano, there's a lot of hot springs here on Cinnabar Island, and every year more and more tourists come visit 'em. Now they even taken over Cinnabar Island, trainers don't even come anymore. Tourists! They've ruined the Island!" The man fell to his knees in depression.

"Um, sir, you wouldn't happen to know where Blaine's gym is, do you?" Ember asked gently.

"His Gym is right where you put your glasses on." Blaine said.

"Glasses...In front of your eyes." Ember said.

Blaine nodded, "That's right. Blaine's Gym is in front of your eyes." He pointed to the side, which a small looking house that looked destroyed and abandoned.

"Huh?!" the gang exclaimed.

"Veon?!/Chespin?!" Nova and Chespie exclaimed.

Blaine walked toward the house and the gang followed. They all stood in front of it.