So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd

A/N: I noticed that Ember's Shiny Umbreon and Primeape's name almost sound the same, so I renamed her shiny Umbreon 'Zunair' instead.

=======================

At the moment, Ember and her friends were relaxing in a meadow. They decided to have a break after the incident at Grampa Canyon had passed and that they've been on the road for a while. 

"You know, there's a rumor that a Pokémon called a Farfetch'd lives around here." Alain informed.

"Farfetch'd?" Mairin asked.

Rotom looked up the Pokémon, "Farfetch'd, the wild duck Pokémon. By using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can cut through a variety of objects. Note: Farfetch'd makes a delicious meal, especially when cooked with leek. Because of this, Farfetch'd is nearly extinct."

"E-eat a Pokémon." Mairin turned green, "Are they serious?"

"I'll pass, thank you." Cilan also turned green.

Ember grimaced, "That was back in the old years." She said.

Cilan looked at the map, "There's supposed to be a spring nearby and we need water."

Ember stood up, "I'll go with you. I'm almost out of water."

Alain stood up as well, "Me too."

Zoey stood up next to Cilan, "Me three." 

Mairin handed her canteen held out to Alain, "Will you get some for me, pretty please, Alain?"

"Sure, Mairin." Alain took Mairin's canteen.

"Okay, let's go then." Ember said.

Nova followed the others while Mairin stayed behind right along with Chespie.

=========================

Ember, Alain, Zoey and Cilan arrived at the spring. They began filling their water canteens when Nova noticed something, so she ran over to it. She gasped at what she saw in front of her.

"Sylve sylveon! (Ember, come quick!)" Nova called out to her.

Ember ran over to see what Nova had found and it was an injured shiny Farfetch'd. She gasped and knelt down beside the injured Pokémon. She gently picked up the injured Pokémon and held it in her arms.

"Oh my god, what are on Earth happened to you?" Ember asked the injured Pokémon.

The shiny Farfetch'd looked up at Ember weakly. It saw the look of worry in the girl's eyes. Even though it should be wary, but the look somehow made it trust the girl.

Alain, Cilan and Zoey ran over to where Ember was and were shocked to see an injured shiny Farfetch'd.

"Don't worry, I'm going to help you. Alain, hand me a Super Potion and bandages." Ember requested.

Alain took out a super Potion and some bandages and handed them to Ember. She sprayed the Super Potion on Farfetch'd and then gently wrapped the bandages on its wounds. Then Ember gave it an Oran berry.

"There, feel better?" Ember asked.

Farfetch'd smiled, "Farfetch'd! (Thank you!)"

"You're welcome." Ember smiled back and then frowned, "Who on earth gave you these wounds?"

Farfetch'd looked down, "Far Farfetch'd. (I was bullied.)"

"Why?" Ember asked.

"Fetch Far Farfetch'd. (It's because of my color.)" Farfetch'd replied.