Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon

A/N: I decided to make Sirius (Riolu) a shiny Riolu, so I'll reedit my chapters a little bit to put that detail in.

==========================

Ember and her friends had gone through some more interesting adventures. 

After the situation in Dark City, the gang are on the road to Cinnabar Island to get Ember's next gym badge. While on the road they come across a carnival and decide to have some fun!

Food stalls, games, rides and performances were everywhere. Mairin went to different rides, dragging her older brother and Ember with Zoey following behind and had them go on some rides as well.

Cilan dressed up like a fool doing a strange dance in front of a large crowd. Ember, Alain, Zoey and Mairin were embarrassed by the whole thing.

After some break they went to a circus tent and they met a magician named Melvin who has been doing wrong tricks for the crowd, which makes his boss on the edge of firing him.

The gang decide to help out with Ember doing some performances to attract from people and then showed them a magic box, each of these boxes has symbols of Grass, Water and Fire on them. But inside the boxes where Nemus, Triton, Kai, and Sonika who will help shape or float things and the trick was a success.

That got Melvin confidence back and he tried once again, only this time with more training in his magic.

Melvin has two Pokémon's known as an Exeggcute and its evolved form; Exeggutor. He asked if Ember was willing to battle with his Exeggutor, which she agreed.

The battle as between Blaze (Shiny Combusken) and Melvin's Exeggutor. The battle lasted for a couple of minutes and Blaze came out on top with his new move of Fire Spin.

Blaze then evolved into his final evolved form; Blaziken and he was still loyal to Ember, so everything was fine at the end.

=======================

Soon after the Exeggutor situation, the gang came across Cassandra and her Paras. They were in need of some medical supplies and Cassandra was happily able to give them some in exchange for a Pokémon battle. The gang didn't mind. However, Paras was too cowardly to battle. Ember suggested that maybe they should help Paras improve his moves before doing a battle. With great improvement, Paras was able to master his moves. Unexpectedly, Paras evolved into Parasect! Cassandra was very happy and was grateful towards the gang. Soon afterwards, the gang continued on their journey.

=======================

The next adventure was when Ember and her friends traveled through a desert which led them to Neon Town where people were downright hostile. The reason why was because businesses were opened all day and night which made people unable to get a decent night's sleep. Luckily, they were able to get a hotel room for the night.

The next day, Ember wanted to help the people of the town, so she asked her Tana (Clefable) to use 'Sing' and make everyone in Neon Town go to sleep. Tana used 'Sing' and the people of Neon Town went to sleep. Afterwards, they headed back out.

========================

Ember and her friends have now arrived at Grampa Canyon. Ember remembered this event. She was concerned about the Aerodactyl that will come into play. But she'll be annoyed when Gary shows up. But this is also when Togepi's egg will be found.

As the gang approached Grampa Canyon, they noticed a bunch of people everywhere carrying backpacks, pickaxes, etc. much to the gang's confusion, except Ember.