Mewtwo Appears

The gang was on their way to the Indigo Plateau where the Indigo League was going to take place. Ember had trained with her Pokémon on the way there. Right now, the gang was setting up the table for lunch. But Ember kept on staring at the sky.

"What's wrong Ember?" Zoey asked, "You keep spacing out."

"Sorry Zoey," Ember apologized, "I was just thinking."

"About what?" Zoey questioned.

"A lot of things, I guess." Ember replied.

The truth is, Ember remembered her old friend, Mewtwo. She wondered if he was in this world as well. But she hadn't run into him yet. She only hoped that he was okay and safe from the clutches of Team Rocket. 

Suddenly trainer, which was dressed, liked a pirate, walked up to them. "My name is Raymond and I'm looking for the one named Ember Kukui," he said "You know her?"

Ember stepped forward. "She's me." she said.

Raymond took out a Pokéball from inside his vest. "Let's do a match," he said, "and don't think I'll make this an easy one."

"Okay," Ember stepped forward, "I accept."

Ember's first Pokémon was Nemus (Venusaur), the final form on her Kanto Grass Starter. Raymond's Pokémon was Donphan; a ground type Pokémon that looked like an elephant which was from the Johto region.

Ember had Nemus attack Donphan with Razor Leaf, but before Nemus had the chance, Donphan attacked Nemus with the move rollout. The move rollout made Donphan roll around like a ball. Donphan kept on rolling into Nemus and Nemus didn't have a chance to defend itself. But then Ember had Nemus use Solarbeam. Being a ground type, Donphan easily got defeated by the Solarbeam. Raymond's next Pokémon was Machamp. Ember sent out Triton (Blastoise) to battle Machamp. Machamp kept on attacking Triton with kicks, but it got beaten by Triton's Bubblebeam. Out of frustration, Raymond sent out three Pokémon; Pinsir, Venomoth and Golem. Ember sent out Tesla and Tesla easily defeated Pinsir and Venomoth with Thunderbolt and Golem with Iron Tail.

So Ember won and Raymond lost.

Ember started cheering over her victory with her Pokémon and the others began congratulating her. 

Then they soon packed up and headed towards the nearby Pokémon Center. 

==========================

The gang had arrived at the Pokémon Center. They were relieved to finally get there. Ember started to remember when she and her previous friends from her other life arrived here after Mewtwo erased their memories. It was also when she saw Mew for the first time. Maybe she might see Mew again someday.

The group went over to the counter and requested Nurse Joy to heal their Pokémon which she accepted. They also managed to get a room that would hold all of them.

"I'm going to go outside for a little while." Ember said.

"Do you want company?" Zoey asked.

"No, I just want a little time to myself." Ember replied.

"Okay but be careful." Alain warned.

"I will." Ember assured them before she, Rotom and Nova went outside the center.

=======================

Ember and Nova sat out on the benches near the tree line. It was a quiet area.

"Sylve? Sylveon? (Ember? Are you okay?)" Nova questioned.

"You've been a little bit spacey." Rotom added.