🕊02 : Hatter's Domain🕊

I hiss in pain as I heft myself onto the platform where they have hidden their bright flag

I hiss in pain as I heft myself onto the platform where they have hidden their bright flag. There were many traps around it, and unfortunately, I got hurt by one. My ankle is probably broken, but I must push through. My father didn't raise me to be sensitive. He raised me to be confident in my decisions and push through all pain.

I limp toward the flag, clenching my hands into fists as I keep myself from crying out in pain. I school my face into an emotionless expression, hiding any signs of pain to help myself feel better. I look around nervously, feeling as if it's too easy. I quickly snatch the flag, rushing over to the exit. That's when the blonde stands in front of me.

"How did you-"

"Did you think I wouldn't know that you saw the flag? You were quite obvious on that rooftop." He says, slowly walking toward me. "Give me the flag." He raises his voice a little. I press my lips into a firm line.

I keep silent, showing no expression. His eyes hold confusion and uncertainty as I begin walking backwards. Does he not know that I can just jump from the building?

"I had a feeling it wouldn't be this easy. You're smart. I met your eyes, and immediately knew what you were planning." I tell him, causing his eyebrows to raise.

"I think I'd know if we met eyes, Nisha." He calls. I smile.

"News flash, you don't know everything, blondie," I smirk. "There's a little something called sneaking. It works wonders." He scoffs.

"Yeah, okay. The flag?"

"You won't be getting your precious flag back. The only way you're surviving this game is if you find ours." I tell him, turning around and peering over the side of the building. It shouldn't hurt too much to jump from this height... it's a little higher than the building Niragi is currently standing on.

"Wait-" I ignore his words, hopping off of the side and landing on my feet. My combat boots clunk against the cement as I land. I feel the vibration from the landing run along my legs and feel the sting. I ignore this, however, knowing that my ankle is definitely broken now.

"Niragi!" I call, grasping his attention easily. He must be on high alert.

"Nisha?"

"Make sure they don't get the flag!" I call. He nods, beginning his descent on the ladder. I look behind me, up and inside the building. Chishiya's watching patiently. There's no sign of panic on his face whatsoever. I raise an eyebrow and that's when he smiles a smug smile, raising our flag proudly.

"There's no need, Niragi. Sora has long since retrieved it and brought it to me. You didn't even bother hiding it." Blondie smirks, Sora now standing beside him with a prideful grin on her face.

"Flags have been captured. Game complete. You've each been given 3-day visas. Remember to use them wisely." The announcer states before the lights have been shut off and the flags no longer glow. They're now just ordinary coloured flags. I sigh, turning towards a disappointed Niragi.