🕊03 : Niragi's Obsession🕊

Chishiya stops in front of a door, turning to meet me

Chishiya stops in front of a door, turning to meet me. His eyes peer into mine, filled with curiosity. I raise an eyebrow. "So what are you, exactly?" He asks, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Well, what do you think I am?" I ask in return.

"Your voice tells me you're female, your body looks both male and female, and your style tells me you're male." He speaks, causing me to laugh.

"I don't care what you people refer to me as. Whichever pronoun comes to mind for me." I tell him.

"So you're they?"

"I guess so. I'm genderfluid, so I'm all genders all at once, but at the same time, I have no gender at all." I chuckle. He nods.

"Understandable." And with that, he wanders off. What a strange guy. I shake my head, entering the room I'll be living in. I see that one of the beds have already been taken by the window, so I take the one by the door, beginning to peel back the stiff, default blankets.

"I'll have to go get some unique blankets... these aren't it." I huff, fishing my phone from my pocket. I frown at the device. It no longer works... looks like I'll have to chunk it. No sense in keeping the thing.

I toss it into the bin near the door, turning back to my bed and pressing on it with my palms. It isn't the softest... but it'll do.

"Ah. You're rooming with catboy." Niragi sneers, entering the room unannounced. I send a sharp glare at him, sitting down on my bed.

"What do you want, asshat?" I snap, clenching my hands into fists.

"I just want to have a little fun." He smirks, bending down to my height. His arms are on either side, trapping me on the bed. I growl, causing him to laugh. "Cute. But your attempt at being intimidating doesn't sway me, little one." He grins, growing ever nearer. His lips graze mine before he's yanked away by his hair. A flash of blonde enters my line of view and before I can understand what's going on, Niragi is pinned to the ground, Chishiya straddling him as he pins Niragi's wrists to the floor beside his head.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Chishiya asks, looking as calm as ever as he interrogates Niragi.

"Having fun with the newbie." Niragi chuckles, his cold, angry eyes meeting my own. Well, he's psychotic...

"I'm sure she doesn't want that kind of fun with you, Niragi. So why don't you just leave our room, huh? I don't want you in here, dog." Chishiya snaps, causing Niragi to give him a look of disgust.

"Get off of me, cat." He sneers.

"Promise to leave, dog."

"Guys," I exclaim. They turn their heads toward me. "Niragi, leave. I don't want your fun. And Chishiya, you have to let him go if you want him to leave." I say. They look at each other, Chishiya finally realising his position. He stands, face flushed. Niragi scoffs at me and storms out of the room in a fit of anger.

"Did he touch you?" He asks calmly.

"He was about to... but then you stopped him." I pause, watching him nod once. "Thank you."

"Mhm." He hums a short response.

"If it weren't for you-"

"Don't get this wrong. I don't care what happens to you. I just dislike Niragi." He tells me sharply, walking over to his bed. "It's late, I'm going to sleep so keep it down."

"Dayum. Angry much?" I mutter, ignoring his gaze as I turn back toward the door and sit on my bed.

He has a good idea though... I should probably get some sleep. I have a long few days ahead of me. I'll have to train myself if I'm to survive this... Borderland.

...*...

"Oh come on... you're new and should probably know your way around before the game masters decide to turn this thing into an arena." Niragi winks, causing me to scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Can you please leave me alone? I'm not interested." I tell him harshly, focusing back onto the target in front of me.

"Nisha... it would be good for you." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist as his chest presses into my back. I ignore his presence, gazing into the scope of the sniper rifle.

"Fuck off, Suguru." I curse, firing the bullet right into the centre of the target.

"I won't stop until you give me what I want."

"I don't even know what you want! You won't tell me!" I complain, standing and slinging the gun over my shoulder. I mirror the man, raising an eyebrow.

"I want you." He smirks, adjusting his grip on the heavy gun.

"Well, I don't want you," I tell him, giving him a salute before hopping down from the stage I shot from.

I hear him curse under his breath as he follows me once more. I whip around, pressing the barrel of the gun to his chin. I force him to meet my eyes and when he does I give him a smirk. "Quit following me before I decide to kill you, dog." I smile, causing him to step away.

"You'll want me soon. And when you do, come find me." He shoots me a wink before leaving me alone to finish my training.

Fucking weirdo.

"Hey, if he bugs you, tell me and I'll gladly take care of him," Blondie says, hands in his pockets as he keeps the calm expression. As per usual. He has his hair up.

"Stop saying those things," I tell him. "You're giving mixed signals."

"There's no such thing as mixed signals, Nisha. I don't care about you. I just want an excuse to hurt Niragi. That's where you're getting all confused." He replies, walking off before I have the chance to say anything else.

"Pompous jerk," I mutter under my breath as I set the gun onto the pavement of the roof and look up at the sky. The sun glimmers in the sky, casting a warm glow on everything it touches.

Borderland is so deserted... it makes me depressed.