ks guidance

Alpha Miles was looking at me with a strange expression. Does he know Ethan is my mate? I know he knew about Mateo but has Ethan informed him who I am to him?

"Ayla, are you ok? You don't look well." He asked.

Maybe he doesn't know... I won't be telling him. I could get out of here without Ethan knowing.

"I'm just not sleeping well," I mumbled.

He nodded and smiled at me. "So, what can I do for you? You sounded pretty urgent through the mind link." He raised his brow as he asked my dad.

"Miles, we've been friends for years... I'm trusting you will help my daughter." You could hear the pleading in his voice as he replied. I glanced at him and shook my head.

"Ayla, he needs to know. He can help." He whispered. I sighed and nodded. I stared at his desk keeping my eyes focused on the pile of papers on his fax machine.

I could see a brochure close to falling onto the floor. I leaned forward and grabbed it. KS Guidance. I held it in my hand and looked back at my Alpha.

"So as you know, we thought Mateo was Ayla's mate." My dad mentioned. Alpha Miles nodded, "Yes, I was surprised too. I thought Ethan would be but he came home with his mate." He sighed.

I gasped and choked. So, he hasn't even told anyone. A low growl rumbled from my dad's chest. He took a deep breath, reigning his wolf back.

"Am I missing something?" He asked, leaning forward.

I took a breath and let it out. I shook my head and forced a smile. "What's KS Guidance?" I asked, holding up the brochure. I could feel my parents' eyes on me.

He smiled at me, "Ah... KnightStone Guidance. It's a training centre for wolves at The Dark Wolf pack. They can learn different skills, they range from basic to advanced." He explained. "13-week course. It's in England, Devon." He added.

England? That's definitely far enough away from Ethan. This could help me, this could be good for me.

"How much is it?" I questioned. "Ayla, you can't be serious? That's on the other side of the world." Mom shrieked.

"I can't stay here, mom." I sniffled. She sighed and nodded. "Whatever the price is, we will pay her to go." Dad deadpanned.

Alpha Miles chuckled and shook his head. "It's free. The council pays for the trip there and the pack gives you accommodation." He explained. "Is this something you would like to do?" He smiled at me.

"Yes," I didn't even have to think about it. I wanted to leave even if it's only for 13 weeks. It's enough time for the bond to fade, when I come back I'll be different, I'll be stronger and I won't let him hurt me.

"That's great, Ayla. Taking after your dad." He chuckled. He picked up his phone, "I'll go ahead and ring the Alpha of the pack. We usually go through the council but I know the brothers who run the centre." He mentioned.

He pressed some buttons and held the phone to his ear. I could feel my mind link being poked at, I blocked it when we came in here. I took a deep breath, ignoring it and watched as Alpha Miles greeted the other Alpha.

"Alpha Leon, it's Alpha Miles." He greeted well, kind of stated. "Is Caleb or Carson around?" He asked, "I have a she-wolf interested in your centre." He added.

I felt the familiar burn in my abdomen. I leaned over slightly and pressed my hand against my stomach. Oh Goddess, please not now. I gasped as the pain radiated through my body. I fell to the floor and cried out.

"I'm not sure what's going on here, Leon. I'll call you back." I heard Alpha Miles speak.

The door to the office swung open. I couldn't see who it was, I held my head in my hands as I cried, rocking back and forth.

"Dad?" I heard Mateo's voice. I felt eyes on me, "Jace, you need to track down Ethan now." He ordered.

"What's Ethan got to do with this?" Alpha Miles questioned. "Mateo, get back here." He shouted.

"Ayla, breathe, baby. Take some deep breaths." Dad was on the floor next to me, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

The pain faded and I knew Mateo or Beta Jace had stopped whatever Ethan was doing. I slowly sat up and wiped my face.

"Alpha... I- I need to get out of here." I whimpered.

"What's going on?" He asked, raising his brow.

"Ethan is my mate," I whispered.

Realization spread across his face. "You can feel-?" He gasped. I nodded as tears streamed down my face. A deep growl vibrated the room. He banged his fist against his desk before picking up his phone.

"It's Alpha Miles... I'm sending Ayla Harding to your pack for this training. She will arrive tomorrow, I'll let you know the flight details." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I know it's short notice. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important." He groaned. I pulled myself up from the floor and sat on the chair again.

"Yes, she's Joseph's daughter." He replied, "No, I will personally pay for everything for her. Just make sure she has everything she needs." He added. I stared at my hands in my lap and bit my bottom lip to stop it from quivering.

"Thank you, Alpha Leon." He hung up the phone after he thanked the Alpha. His eyes darted to me and he sighed.

He came towards me and kneeled in front of me. "I'm so sorry, Ayla. I didn't know..." He whispered. "I thought Jasmine was his mate." He sighed. I sucked in a breath and shuddered.

"I- I rejected him but he won't accept it. Please don't tell him I'm leaving yet and don't tell him where I am, please?" I whimpered.

I heard him take a sharp breath before placing his hand over mine. "He may be my son, but you have my word, he won't find out where you are." He attested.

"I can make him accept the rejection if you want to stay?" He offered. I shook my head, "I need to leave," I breathed out. He nodded, "He won't be able to mark Jasmine until he accepts your rejection." He mentioned.

My eyes went wide, I thought he could mark anyone he wanted. I thought wolves could. "The bond has formed, Ayla. His wolf won't allow it and no matter what he says, he won't want to." He explained. "So, you leaving will let him feel exactly how he's made you feel." He added.

I was shocked. Most fathers would want their sons to be happy, they'd do anything for their happiness. He seems... happy that he's going to be miserable.

"Go pack your things. I'm going to pull in some favours and get you to England as quickly as possible." He commented as he stood up and went back behind his desk.