you're something else

I held my hand out in front of me, "take my hand," I whispered.

He gently placed his hand in mine, and I sighed as the tingles erupted through my arm. My body buzzed with pleasure; this is a feeling I can't deny.

"I lost myself in my head, and I let the negative thoughts take over," I whispered, "I'm sorry for everything I said." I sighed.

"But... I do want you, Leon." I breathed, "more than anything," I whimpered.

He gripped my hand and tugged me towards him. "I'm in love with you, Ayla. It may be too soon, but fuck, you've consumed me." He sighed.

I slammed my lips against his and moaned as he fisted his hand through my hair. He held my head in place as he deepened the kiss. He loves me... I can feel it as he pours everything into this kiss.

I'm falling for him; I'm just not there yet. It's like we're reading the same book... He's just a chapter ahead.

I rubbed my hands over his shoulders and chest, stopping at the top of his shirt. I grasped his collar and tugged his shirt sending the buttons scattering everywhere. He growled as I pushed him backwards.

He fell against the bed before straightening himself out. I climbed over him as I straddled his waist. I'm anxious as fuck; I think my heart may have stopped beating. I need to do this... I need him to know that despite my issues, I want him.

"What are you doing?" He moaned as I rubbed myself against him.

I fumbled with his pants trying to unbutton them. I growled, yanking, ripping the button from his jeans. I tugged, he lifted, and I pulled his jeans down enough to free his cock.

I wrapped my hand around his length. "Ayla... What-" He moaned as I stroked him.

I pulled my skirt over my head and threw it behind me. "Fuck... We... We can't do it like this," he growled. I grabbed his hand and pushed it between my legs.

He ran his fingers through my folds and groaned. "You're fucking soaked." He moaned as he leaned his head back as I pumped my fist faster.

"Am I wet enough, Alpha?" I groaned, grinding against his hand.

His head snapped up; his eyes flickered to black. "Ayla, let me take control for your first time." He growled, thrusting his finger into me.

I leaned my head back, moaning. "No... I want to do this," I moaned.

He withdrew his finger and gripped my hips, stopping me from moving. "Ayla, you have to go slow. I don't want to hurt you," he whined.

"Leon, I'm ready. I want this..." I growled. I lifted my hips as I guided his cock to my pussy. I stroked his length through my folds, coating him with my wetness.

A choked moan slipped past his lips as he squeezed my hips. I positioned his tip against my entrance, "are you sure you want me? I have more issues than a magazine," I chuckled breathlessly.

I made light of the situation even though I was terrified. I wasn't afraid of the pain... I have quite a high pain tolerance. I was afraid of my feelings for him... I was afraid that once we did this, he'd realise maybe I just wasn't worth the stress, and I don't think I could pull myself from the darkness if that happened.

"Ayla, I want you... All of you. You are so fucking gorgeous, and the fact that you don't realise... Fuck, it just makes you sexier. I'm going to spend the rest of my life making you feel comfortable in your own skin." He breathed.

"I love-"

I planted my lips firmly over his as I pushed myself down, his cock nudging its way inside. We both let out a long moan as I felt him stretching me.

The burning wasn't like anything I'd felt before. I panted through the pain, circling my hips, trying to force his cock inside. I was eager; I wanted to feel all of him.

"Ayla..." He moaned my name, and I wanted to hear it again. "Fuck... You're so tight," he choked, "hold still, baby... You need to adjust." He warned, holding my hips still.

"I need... Fuck... I need to move." I cried out. He wasn't all the way in yet, and I needed him to be.

"Ayla, no, fuck... Don't do that. You'll hurt yourself." He growled as I lifted, feeling him slide out. His tip was resting at my entrance.

I buried my head into his neck before slamming my hips down. I cried out and struggled to breathe. He was pressing his fingers into my hips almost painfully, but I didn't care.

"Are... Are you ok?" He whispered.

I nodded my head, taking deep breaths as I adjusted to him. I circled my hips, slowly feeling myself stretch around him.

I leaned back to look at him. "Are you ok?" I asked.

He nodded, biting down on his bottom lip. He took a deep breath, "are you sure you're ok? You just forced my cock inside your pussy... Fuck, Ayla," he choked.

I lifted before slamming back down again. He gripped my hips and growled. "Fuck, ok." He groaned.

"I'm ok... Better than ok..." I moaned as I circled my hips before grinding against him. He moaned and thrust his hips up to meet my movements. "Fuck... You are something else, baby," he moaned.

I felt my canines elongate as I sucked his neck. "I'm going to mark you," I moaned.

"Fuck, do it, Ayla..." He moaned as he held my hips as his thrusts became wild. I stared down at his neck. I could faintly see the mark he already had. I sucked in a breath.

"Ayla... Don't think about it, baby." He grunted.

I moaned as he pressed his finger on my clit. I shoved my head into his neck, licking and sucking the spot before sinking my teeth into his neck.

A loud growl vibrated against my body, his cock twitched inside of me as he came. He hit the spot over and over until I couldn't think straight. I kept my canines pierced into his skin; I hummed against him as my body shook with intensity as I shattered around him.

He gently lifted me and laid me on the floor, while his cock hardened inside of me again. He planted his lips over mine lovingly. He wrapped my legs around his waist, as he slowly pulled out before thrusting back in slowly.

"Leon," I moaned.

"I can feel you, baby. I can feel all of your emotions and thoughts... Fuck, you don't deserve any of them," he choked as he continued his slow pace.

"Please," I moaned as the familiar tightness came back. I was close and his slow torturous pace was prolonging it.

"Are you going to cum?" He whispered against my neck as he sucked just below my ear.

I moaned and writhed around under him. "Leon... Please... Fuck, I need more," I growled.

He pulled out before slamming into me. I moaned loudly, arching my back. "Yes... Don't stop, oh I'm gonna... Mark me," I cried out. His thrusts were wild, he was hammering into me. I couldn't think straight.

"Leo-" A breathless moan slipped out as his canines ripped into my neck. I could feel it all, his feelings... His thoughts about me. I shook as the intensity of the bond being completed and the pleasure of his cock thrusting deep inside became too much.

We both came with growls and moans until we were panting for breath.

"Never doubt my feelings for you again." He groaned as he rested his head on my chest, pushing his hand up my top.