don't hold back

Leon wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest. "We still have a way to go, so get some sleep." He murmured as he kissed my cheek.

I sighed and snuggled into the pillow. "I'm never letting you go. No one will ever hurt you again." He whispered. I sighed contentedly and quickly fell asleep.

"Wake up, Ayla... We're nearly there." Leon shook me gently, placing little kisses on my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open and yawned. "Already? That was the best sleep I've had in ages." I sighed.

"You slept for eight hours... You obviously needed it," he chuckled. I opened my eyes wide, "eight hours?" I choked.

"I woke up hours ago," he chuckled.

"And you've just been sat in here? Waiting for me to wake up?" I asked. He nodded and smiled, "when I said I wasn't letting you, I meant it." He bubbled. "I also wanted to be near you and hold you," he replied. He blushed; a slight pink tint appeared on his cheeks.

I grinned, my stomach somersaulting at his words. I sat up, pushing him back against the headrest. "Ayla... What are you doing?" He gasped.

I climbed over him, straddling his waist. "Kiss me, Alpha," I purred. His eyes darkened before he pulled me to him. He crashed his lips against mine. I moaned and pulled on his hair.

"Fuck, Ayla... We'll be there soon," he moaned.

"How long do we have, Alpha?" I pulled back and fluttered my eyelashes at him while I pressed my hand against his crotch.

"Forty-five minutes," he groaned.

I unbuttoned his jeans and moved back. "That's enough time," I licked my lips as I yanked on his jeans. He lifted his hips as a low growl vibrated from him, allowing me to pull his jeans down.

I looked up at him and smirked, "So big, Alpha," I teased as I trailed my finger on the outline of his boxers.

"Ayla..." He warned as he jerked his hips up. I hooked my fingers around the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down.

He pushed his hands against mine and freed his raging cock. "Oi, I wanted to do that," I whined. He growled and thrust his hips up. "Patience, Alpha," I mocked, rolling my eyes.

I ran my finger along his cock, tracing his veins. "Ayla," his voice was strained. I peered up at him and smirked, "yes?" I quipped.

"Touch... Me... Please," he panted.

I grinned, wrapping my hand around his cock. A strangled growl escaped his lips as he clenched his fists.

I leaned forward and swirled my tongue around his tip. "Fuck, Ayla... oh god..." He whimpered.

I took him into my mouth and bobbed my head, forcing him down my throat. I watched as his eyes screwed shut and he fisted the sheets. He was holding himself back, and I didn't want that.

I wanted him to let loose when he was with me. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my head. His eyes snapped open and flashed black. He gently bobbed my head. I could still see he was holding back. I groaned against his cock and stopped moving.

I pulled back and kept my hand wrapped around him, gently stroking him. "Fuck my mouth, Alpha," I smirked, "don't hold back..." I grinned.

A hoarse growl rumbled from his chest, and he brushed his thumb against my cheek. "Slide my cock into your mouth," He ordered. I quickly complied as I rubbed my hands under his shirt.

I sucked gently around his tip before taking him all the way in. I swallowed around him as I felt him wrap my hair around his hand. I moaned and stilled my head. He thrust his hips up, making his cock hit my throat as he bobbed my head roughly.

I moaned and dragged my nails down his chest. "Fuck... Ayla... You surprise me," he moaned, "you're like a different person when it comes to sex; I fucking love it." He growled as he continued his thrusts into my mouth.

My throat was burning, and my eyes were watering from the intrusion, but I loved it. I've never done anything like this, but I have spoken about things with friends, and I have watched little videos about how to do certain stuff. I knew I wanted to try rough. I love been dominated, but I also like being in control.

"Ayla... I'm gonna... Fuck, if you don't want me to cum in your mouth, you need to move." A mix between a moan and growl escaped his lips as he dropped his hands beside him.

I bobbed my head on him, rubbing my tongue under his tip until I felt him stiffen and his cock twitched against my tongue. I pushed my head down, taking him all the way in again. He gripped my hair, holding me in place. Hot spurts of cum hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag. He growled and moaned my name as he released everything he had to give me.

I pulled back and smirked at him as he caught his breath. "Ayla... That was... Fuck, that was unbelievable." He panted.

"I owed you," I chuckled.

"You never owe me anything," he chuckled breathlessly.

"You gave me an amazing experience. I wanted to return the favour." I shrugged, "I hope that was ok for you?" I asked nervously.

"Ayla, I don't think I have ever been so turned on. You are totally different been intimate. You took control earlier, and it was fucking sexy... But you... I have no words for what just happened." He breathed, "Apart from... I'm looking forward to fucking you," He growled.

"Likewise, Alpha," I winked.

He pulled his boxers and jeans up. He stood up and leaned forward, holding the back of my head with his hand and planting his lips firmly over mine.

"Fucking... Mind-blowing," he moaned before strolling off to the bathroom.

We headed back into the main area of the plane. I avoided the smirks as we took our seats. I took a deep breath.

"I'm right here," Leon whispered as he entwined his fingers through mine.