take my hand

"What are we going to tell your pack?" I muttered.

I was resting my head on his chest as he brushed his hand up and down my back. The feeling was ecstasy. He blocked out everything... All the negative thoughts and the self-loathing. The only thing running through my head was how close we both were.

"We'll tell them you're my mate and their Luna." He remarked, "but we'll do it when you're ready." He appended as he sighed.

I sat up abruptly. "Oh my goddess, Luna? I can't be a Luna." I shrieked.

A deep husky chuckle rumbled from his chest, and I nearly combust at the sound. He lifted his brow at me, and his eyes glowed black. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"I need to go back to my pack," I sighed. A deep grumble vibrated from his chest, and he clutched my waist. "I need to speak to my family and my Alpha," I clarified.

His eyes darkened as he pushed me off of him. I fell back onto the sofa as he hovered over me. "Your Alpha?" He raised his brow, smirking at me.

Ok, so I see where this is going...

"Technically, he is still my Alpha," I quipped.

He pulled back and scanned his eyes over me. I held my breath and wrapped my arms around myself. "There's no pain?" He asked. I shook my head and sat up, "no, it's gone." I replied.

He stood up and held his hand out to me. I raised my brow at him, "take my hand," He rolled his eyes. I chuckled and placed my hand in his.

He pulled me up, caging me against his body. I sucked a breath in as he slowly moved his head into my neck. He inhaled and groaned. "Fuck, do you know how hard it's been trying to stay away from you?" He growled against my neck.

A small moan slipped out as the vibrations travelled all the way to my core. "You're gonna kill me, Ayla." He moaned, rubbing his centre against mine.

"So, you did feel the mate bond when I got here?" I asked.

He pulled back and nodded. "As soon as Caleb let me know you had landed, my wolf stirred. I haven't felt him in three years. I had to see you when he told me you were hurting." He explained.

"You saw me fall?" I yelped.

"I did. Although, I didn't know it was you," he chuckled, "we'll talk on the way to the packhouse." He stated as he pulled me towards the door.

"I saw you sniff Caleb," I bit back a giggle as we left the house.

"I could smell something on him. It was enticing my wolf and bringing him forward. I'd never smelled something so fucking alluring." He grumbled. I looked away so he couldn't see me blushing.

"What happened between you and Ethan?" He asked. I looked at him. He was tense, struggling to keep his anger in. I took a deep breath and let it all out.

I told him everything in a rush; everything just came spouting out. By the time I had finished, I was panting for breath. I glanced at him as he hadn't spoken since I started.

His eyes were screwed shut, and his fists were clenched in balls by his sides. A constant low growl was sounding from his chest. I held my hand out, "take my hand," I whispered.

His head whipped to me. He pushed me against a tree, and I gasped at the sudden action. He pushed his head into the neck, breathing deeply as he pressed his body into mine.

We stood there for what felt like ages. My arms were down by my side while his hands were locked onto my waist. He stopped growling a while ago, but I could still feel the anger radiating off him.

He linked his fingers through mine before pulling away. He didn't look at me. He turned and pulled me along with him. We walked back to the packhouse with my mind was racing.

We walked in silence; he didn't utter one word to me at all. All I could hear was the occasional growl and huff now and again from him. I could tell he was fighting to stay in control. His eyes were flickering between brown and black.

He hasn't had his wolf properly for three years. After hearing what I had just said, his wolf probably wants out.

We arrived back at the packhouse. I tried pulling my hand from his grip. He growled without looking at me and gripped my hand tighter. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

He forced open the front door causing it to slam against the wall. He didn't bother closing it. I kept my eyes on the ground as pack members were watching and whispering. He tugged on my arm, pulling me up the stairs after him.

"Stop pulling me... you're hurting me," I whimpered. He paused and spun around to me. He glanced down at my hand. He loosened his grip on my hand before continuing up the stairs but slower this time. I groaned internally as we continued along the corridor.

His wolf is angry... I can feel it,′ Athena mentioned.

He's our mate, Athena. We have a second mate,′ I sighed.

I know... And he's much better than Ethan," She growled.

I chuckled to myself as we reached a door. He pushed it open, stepping aside to let me go through. I glanced around and smiled at Mila and Mateo, who was sat on a sofa. Next to them was a guy sat on a chair. I'm guessing he's the Beta, although we haven't officially met, and I only saw his back.

Their eyes immediately fixated on our entwined hands. They all watched as Alpha Leon dragged me around his desk. I grumbled, trying to pull my arm from his grip again. His eyes snapped to me, and he narrowed them at me. I sighed and relaxed my arm.

He'll be wanting you close to calm him and his wolf.′ I liked knowing he was using me to calm himself. I moved closer to him and felt him relax. He squeezed my hand, and my heart jumped.

He sat on his chair and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I smiled as I felt him envelop his arm around me. I placed my hand over his hand then linked my fingers through his. I could see the confusion on everyone's face.

"Mateo, have you spoken to your dad?" He questioned gruffly.

"Not since earlier, he was looking for Ethan." He replied. His arm tightened around my waist, and I sighed.

I know he doesn't like what happened to me, but I wish he'd talk to me. Let me know how he's feeling. I don't want to be shut out... I want to deal with it together. After all, it happened to me.