Van

We all finally finished prepping and were bound to leave in a couple of minutes. Chaeryoung, Lia and Yeji were out waiting in the hallway while the three of us set off, dragging our luggage along with us.

"Let's go?" Yeji asks the group. We all nod in unison. The girls walked down the hall. I locked the door and turned around to see Ryujin was waiting for me. "Oh, you didn't have to wait up." I said. "I know..." Ryujin replies, reaching towards me to hold my hand. I felt a kick in my heart instantly.

I couldn't help but hide my face from her as I felt like I was melting from her random act. "C'mon, let's get going." She says before tugging me towards the others.

As I turned towards the girls who were strides away from us, we saw Yuna just violently staring at us from the distance. She turned back and continued walking with the others. Ryujin and I giggled seeing her irritated.

We finally reached the lobby where a J.L.P staff member was waiting for us. Ryujin and I let go of eachother's hands, wary of the staff member. It wasn't someone from our managers, but they worked in the company. He had a nametag that said Saejung. He was our driver back to the airport. We all greeted him nicely before he escorted us towards the Van parked at the driveway.

Lia flings the door of the van open and jumps in, we all soon followed. I sat at the back with Ryujin, but Yuna soon forced herself between us. "Urgh, It's so crammed back here." Ryujin groaned. "Are we good to go? You guys clear?" The staff member asked. "All good." We all said in unison.

"Oh, right. They told me to send you this." The staff member says, pulling up his phone. He sent us a chain text of an image to us all.

 He sent us a chain text of an image to us all

"Oh, cool. It's final now." Yeji says. "Yeah. Only one group dropped out." The staff member says.

"Aww. Did IZONE really have to disband? I wanted to see Hyewon perform..." Lia pouts. "My sister was really bummed out about it. She didn't leave her room for days." Chaeryoung says.

"How is Chaeyeon? I never really got to talk to her." Yeji asked. "Not good. Speaking of, I should visit her once we go back." Chaeryoung replied.

"Ough. Too bad NCT didn't join. Remember when you and one of their members got into a dating rumor?" Lia starts gossiping. "Oh my god, right! I forgot about that." Yeji says.

'She should've went for Haechan instead.' Yuna whispers to herself before sighing.

"What was that? You guys shouldn't be talking about dating yet. Your dating ban isn't done yet." The staff member overhears our conversation and butts in. "We apologise, Saejung-nim." We all apologised together. He focuses back on driving.

Ryujin turns to Yuna and gives her a glare, sending chills down my spine. "Saejung-nim, what happens if one of us dates someone in the company?" Yuna asks bluntly.

"Urgh. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask that yet." The staff member replies. 'ya.' Ryujin mouths to her from the other side.

"But how will we know what to do when the time comes?" Yuna asks again, persistently. "Don't ask nonsense questions, Yuna." Yeji scolds her, trying to avoid any revelations.

"It's fine. Yuna has a point. I'll just inform you, but don't get any ideas." Saejung says, before answering Yuna's question.

"It would be a great issue within the company. A lot of the departments would be affected since it's contained in one organisation."

I looked at the girls and saw that they were all listening attentively to what Saejung-nim shared.

"One group's managers would have to meet with the other's to discuss how they should go along with things. They'd also have to discuss it with all the members and managers, to keep the issue contained before it's publicised. Overall, it's a mess. So I don't recommend doing that if I were you." Saejung-nim shared. It's impressive how well he explained things while driving.

All the girls just nod, acknowledging all the information they heard. Yuna was the one absorbing it the most. "Would be a shame if that were to happen." Yuna says, eyeing Ryujin as she sits back.

"Please don't even think of that. S.M.L Ent didn't do so well when two of their own artists were found out. I hope you girls don't go through what they did."

"...And you too, Y/N."

Argh. I guess he does prove many points. Mostly for the company. This is a job as far as I'm concerned anyway. I'll have to keep things under wraps. Yuna's the dangerous one.

"Ahh. How reassuring. I know my members won't do such a thing!" Yuna smiles, lying deliberately in front of Saejung-nim. She reaches out her arms and puts them around Ryujin and I's shoulders.

Yeji, Lia and Chaeryoung all looked at Yuna furiously. She was acting so suspiciously in front of the staff member. 'You're asking for a death wish.' Ryujin whispers into Yuna's ear.

'Guess you'll have to kill me then.'

She says, jokingly. [had to clarify. i'm not making yuna some sort of narcissist. -author]

"Break it, you two

"Break it, you two."

Yeji says, glaring at the two. Ryujin and Yuna soon turned silent. They know how Yeji is when she's angry, and it's not pretty. Fortunately, Yeji's scolding made the drive silent throughout the entire way to the airport. It was a good 20 minutes of silence.

We eventually got to the airport, where the Saejung-nim helped us unload our stuff. There were other familiar J.L.P staff there waiting for us. They helped bring our luggage into the airport. Thankfully, no photographers were there to swarm us. Our short vacation was quite private and peaceful.

"Did you guys make up? Or are you still fighting?" Our manager Miyoung asked. "Those two are still fighting." Chaeryoung points at Ryujin and Yuna. 

"Snitch." Yuna says. 

"This better not be a serious fight. We'll talk about this more on the plane." Miyoung says, walking in between Ryujin and Yuna. My manager Eunjae came to me and grabbed my luggage, patting my back.

"How was your vacation?"