Change

"then.... do it."

she looked serious, i dont know if she was playing around.

i assumed she was and started pretending to take off my clothes, starting with my shoes.

she froze there, standing with her jacket in her hand.

she wasn't moving so i was still taking more and more small clothes off like my socks.

the room was getting more and more silent, the only sounds audible were my clothes falling on the ground.

i was getting reluctant when i started unbuckling the belt, we were still making eye contact. she was still frozen still, standing.

when my belt was unbuckled she looked away, not knowing what to do. i guess it's checkmate.

"Got you." i laughed, as i buckled my belt back.

she was still silent and frozen, i walked up close to her. she barely moved. i waved my hand across her face.

she immediately regained consciousness, "Don't play with me like that!" she shouted as she hit my arm.

it wasn't painful but i played along anyways, "You told me to!"

i then heard a knock on the connecting room door, cutting our small argument short.

the door opened, it was Yeji. "Are you guys fighting?"

Yuna shrugged off the last bit of frustration in her and said, "No." she smiled.

Yeji had a look of suspicion as she went back in her room, locking the door.

Yuna then glared at me. i was honestly scared, i didn't know what else to do, the pretending stuff was my only plan.

"Oh, you don't mess around with me mister..." she took steps towards me slowly.

the more she got closer, the more i moved up the bed.

she had a scary smile as she walked closer.

she crawled unto the bed and eventually crawled on top of me.

"Only I get to mess with you..."

she got closed her eyes as her lips puckered up. i was panicking, her lips got closer to mine and i felt my ears boiling.

door opens

"Are you sure you guys oka- Oh MY GOD!"

Yeji was in shock, seeing Yuna on top of me, with her lips still puckered up. we only had an inch left before her lips touched mine, when Yeji entered the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yeji shouted, Ryujin heard and ran to the room too.

Ryujin laughed and said, "I knew it!"

Yuna was also shocked by their immediate presence, she froze again. i pushed her off to the side of the bed and pleaded to the girls, "It's not like that I swear!"

Yeji looked at Ryujin, in shock.

and...

...laughed?

"We were listen- *wheeze* -listening this whole time!" they laughed hysterically.

i was dazed, sitting there as Yuna was still on the bed unable to react as she saw her unnies laughing.

"*wheeze* continue making out, we'll head back now." Yeji said as she waved goodbye, leaving through their door and locking it.

silence filled the room, i didn't know how to break the ice.