Unbutton

Ryujin's head laid so close to my face, the wind from her nose grazed upon my neck. I peeked at her and saw her cute little double chin scrunched up by her neck.

I brought out my hand and moved it next to her face. My fingers tucked her hair behind her ear. Her head flinched from the touch of my hand.

Her face lit up. Her nose scrunched up as she smiles.

"Stop that. I might not be able to control myself." She mutters as my hand cupped her cheek.

I giggled, not realising what she just said. When it hit me, I had to think whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"What do you mean?" I asked jokingly.

"...Do you want to find out?" Ryujin asks. Her tone suddenly turned seductive.

I parted her bangs. My hands kept touching her face, I couldn't help myself. She was so cute at that moment. I kissed her forehead before whispering into her ear,

"I do.."

She giggles softly. "You asked for it." Ryujin says.

She moves down from my arm. Her face was now directly in front of my chest, as she stared at my button shirt.

Her hands gripped unto the buttons of my shirt. I guess we're doing that huh?

She removes the top buttons, revealing my collarbones for her to see. Her eyes turned, as they laid upon my bare chest. More buttons went lose, revealing my entire body for her.

She giggles one more time softly. "I didn't know you were hiding this from me this whole time." She says.

"There's more that I'm hiding if you'd like to see." I can't believe I just said that. Straight forward. That's new.

She nods as her hands explored my waist, grabbing ahold of my body.

At this moment, the bright light from behind the curtains shown upon my body. We were in broad daylight, but it felt so private and secluded within the walls of the gazebo.

"Why don't you take yours off too?" I asked. My heart started to beat fast. The adrenaline of asking her such a question kicked in.

She didn't answer, causing me to get nervous. Waiting for her to reply got me so tense. She just stared on my bare body.

"Aren't you going to take off mine too?" She finally speaks up.

OH. So we're doing that. Shit. How could that not have gone smoothly.

"Shit.. Right." WHY DID I SAY THAT ALOUD?!

I took off her beret, tossing it to the side. I grab the end of her shirt, slowly pulling up revealing her belly. She squirmed a little, knowing that her body was going to be exposed to me.

I stopped from pulling her shirt. "Do you want me to continue?" I asked. Common decency of course. She tilts her head down. She nods.

That was the Go signal.

Our position was kinda awkward for me to remove her shirt.

I then stood up and kneeled on top of her. My bare body was completely revealed to her. If the curtains were to be pulled, my career would've ended. But there's no stopping now.

I crouched down, by her waist. My hands were on the bed, right next to her hips. My eyes were fixated on her body as I slowly lifted her shirt up.

The sight of her skin aroused me. Each inch up, was another inch for me. [hope you got that]

The shirt was lifted up right until her chest. The ends bumped under her boobs. I pulled it up revealing a black bra.

Her eyes avoided mine as she felt shy.

"Is my little Ryujin shy? " I said without proper composure. As those words left my mouth, I felt like my soul left too.

She hits me in the head. "Ya!" She shouts.

I laughed it off to play it cool. "I'm sorry baby."

She hits me one more time.

I massaged the part she hit. Causing a pause from our activity.

Her body lifts up from the bed. Her hands instinctively went to where she hit. "Does it hurt?" She asks. As if she wasn't the one who hit me.

Her eyes were fixated on the spot. This was my cue.

I moved in to kiss her. Our lips connecting, pushing her down unto the bed. My hand was pressed against the pillow next to her head. My crotch was pressed against her skirt.

I was laid unto her, in between her legs which were spread apart. My dick went throbbing as it rubbed against her clothed womanhood.

Our lips were inseparable. My other hand held her leg, lifting up her skirt, revealing her underwear. I broke from our kiss and moved down to her underwear.

My eyes were planted unto the black underwear she had on. I was not sure from what to do at that point. I looked at her eyes. As soon as they met, she looked away.

My hands slowly went up the side of her skirt, gripping a hold of each side of her underwear.

Right as I was about to pull it down, I felt heat from behind. Light shown into our tent, brightening every inch of the little space we had.

I turned around to check what happened.

"What the hell is going on?"