Dinner

God, Darn it. He's embarrassing me in front of everyone.. I looked over to see that Sana was smiling at me. I've never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. And it had to be in front of TWICE members. Anyone, please dig me a grave.

"Hahaha.." My members laughed awkwardly, seeing me in such a tight position. I mean, what can I say back to PDnim? Oh! Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Oh nO! My BaD!

URGHAWOJIdh. [<-- irl keyboard smash]

"Haha! Don't be so tense, Y/N. They were just like you when they started. Remember when we had that dinner with Suzy?" JLP looked over to the Twice members. "Ohh! Yeah.. We were so nervous meeting her." Sana responded to PDnim. Even the sunbaes felt awkward with PDnim... Our food was served to us merely seconds after the awkward moment. I guess PDnim ordered our food for us in advance. We were served steak. 

'woah

'woah.' I overheard Ryujin whispered to herself. We haven't eaten any full meals in a while, let alone steaks. We haven't really stuffed ourselves during the weeks leading up to our debut, so this would be our first chance to enjoy ourselves for once. I could only finish a part of my meal, due to how I was used to eating smaller portions. By then, I was the first to finish. "You're done already, Y/N?" PDnim asks. I nod, and thanked him for the meal. He smiles and returns to his plate. Ryujin was seated next to me, about to finish her plate. Wiping her mouth and sits back on her seat. "So. How are things at the dorm? Do you guys live together?" Dahyun asks, her eyes gazing towards the other half of the table.

Yeji, being the great leader she was, answers. "Ah.. Yes, sunbae. Y/N sleeps in a separate room, while the girls and I share 2 rooms." She explained. "Hehe. Isn't it weird living with the opposite sex, even if you guys are still in your 20s?" Sana asks. 

All the girls, and even Mr. Park looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Uhh- Ehem. Yes, Sunbae. It gets weird. Especially when the girls gang up on me." I tried to joke. Luckily, they appreciated the joke, giggled even. "I could never imagine living with a guy during our earlier years." Sana looks at Dahyun. "It would be too awkward for me to handle." She added.

"Remember. You guys should treat eachother as family. I don't want you guys getting too close to eachother." PDnim butts in the conversation, immediately sucking out the mood. As he says that, I felt Ryujin grab my hand underneath the table. I was surprised, and almost looked but suppressed the urge to. Dahyun sees how weird the mood was after JLP's remark. "PDnim! Don't make things weird for them." Dahyun lightly scolds Mr. Park.

The members and I were surprised, seeing Dahyun stick up for us to the PD. "Yeah! If they want to date, let them!" Sana butts in. JLP looks at Sana, surprised. So did we. "Hehe. I'm just kidding.." Sana smiles slyly at the PD. "You know I can't let them do that." JLP smiles. "Sorry, guys. It was worth the try." Sana whispers to us, but not discretely. Letting the whole table hear.

We all smiled at Sana, seeing how approachable she was. She could even joke around about dating in front of the PD. Sana-sunbaenim is so cool...