Vacation

the girls and i had packed for the week and went on our way to the airport.

we got in the van and drove off. Yuna sat beside me.

i dont know why but Yuna has always been so touchy with me.

flashback to things Yuna did in a month

1. hugging me while sleeping (not a cuddle)
2. having her arm held unto mine
3. joking about dating me
4. taking a lot of selfies with me, (some of which are with a kissy face)

it could be that she really treats me like a girl friend (see the space in between). i dont know, it just messes with my feeling. our relationship should be kept strictly professional now that we're working together.

we got in the van, i sat at the back row in the middle chair. Yuna sat to my right, and Yeji sat on my left.

the flight was scheduled early in the morning so we had to leave the dorm by 3:00 am. all the us were tired, yawning.

Yeji took a nap while sitting straight up, and Yuna, (....being unnecessarily cute girl that she is) placed her arm underneath mine. she took a nap and rested her head on my shoulder.

trying not to blush, i looked away and saw Yeji struggling from sleeping straight.

i patted her shoulder and told her to rest on my free shoulder.

she was half asleep at the time so she didn't reply and just napped on my shoulder.

now there are two ladies putting pressure on both my shoulders, just because i'm a nice guy. damn these girls really get me to do things, i never would do to others.

with my free hand, i took out my cellphone, which fell to the ground.

Lia heard the fall and looked behind, seeing the two girls crushing my shoulders. she laughed and told the two other girls what was happening.

they all eventually laughed silently as Lia took my phone and gave it to me.

Chaeryoung who was in the middle seat took a pic of the three of us to memorialise the moment.

time skip to jeju

we finally got to the resort the company booked us. everyone was wide awake and took lots of pictures. Yuna who was on the right side couldn't see the resort which was on the left side of the van.

she crawled unto my lap to get a better view.

her land luckily landed on my thigh, but alarmingly close to my crotch. i was pale from the coldness but was piping hot in the ears.

Yeji noticed what was happening and got suspicious.

Yuna returned to her seat when Yeji asked, "Are you sure you guys aren't dating?"

Yuna quickly looked at her unnie and jokingly said, "What if we are?"

Yeji was shocked but luckily Chaeryoung who had her back in front of us said, "She's lying."

"You're no fun." Yuna said as she fixed herself in her seat.

Yeji who felt remorse for me because of Yuna and held my head to her chest. dangerously close to her... heart. she patted my head.

"Unnie!" Yuna said in shock to her actions.

"What?" still patting my head, i felt my face getting more and more red.

"Only I can do that!" she shouted (not angrily) and pulled me back up.

thank god, if it were later my face would've been obviously blushin-

"Are you blushing?" Ryujin said as she looked behind.

Yeji turned my head to face hers and noticed the red ears and face i had and laughed hysterically. everyone saw and laughed too. i've always felt submissive to the girls, since i was outnumbered.

i wanted to show the how it feels to be inferior, during this vacation. but i don't know how...

resort

we got to our rooms, we were given connected rooms, three in total. we had to choose who will sleep with who. the girls, now not uncomfortable with me started discussing.

and the first to be decided by them was Yuna and me... all girls agreed, but what about me? are you guys just letting me have a heart attac-

professional...

strictly professional...

the other pairs were picked,
the room next to ours was Ryujin & Yeji's
then the room next to theirs was Lia & Chaeryoung's

room

at the sight of the bed, my tired body immediately got attracted to it. i jumped unto the bed, laying on my face.

it was nearly sunset when we got in our room, the orang sun rays were shining through the large window panes near the bed.

Yuna started unpacking her stuff into the closet.

"You aren't going to unpack?" she asked as she placed her clothes inside the drawers.

i mumbled in a pillow, "Later."

"Tshh..." she sounded out.

"I'll change, don't look." she said as she took off her jacket.

i froze in bed, still submerging my face in the pillow. scared of moving my head the slightest.

"Theres a bathroom, just go inside there." i mumbled loudly.

"Why? We're best friends anyway."

best friends?? i don't even know your birthday. and im a guy which is completely different.

"It's weird, what would you think if i changed in front of you?" i said, as an example.

"then... do it."