Bed

the sun i watched set as darkness took over. the night drew in closer, i was nervous.

Yuna has been in her underwear, and on her phone for past hour. i wanted to escape due to my unsolicited boner.

i walked to the bathroom when suddenly-

knock knock knock

i heard from the main door.

i looked through the peephole and saw Chaeryoung with a bag.

I quickly rushed to Yuna and told her Chaeryoung was at the door.

"So what?" she said

i forgot girls were open to this kind of stuff, of maybe it's just them.

"I'm here!" i whispered loudly, still hiding my boner using the garter of my shorts.

"Fine..." i threw her shirt that was on the dresser and she put it on, but still in her underwear.

she walked to the door and i rushed for the bathroom. i can't let them see me like this.

i locked the door shut and just sat on the toiler as Chaeryoung entered our room.

"Why are you in your underwear?" i heard muffled voice through the door.

"I sleep like this?" Yuna replied.

Chaeryoung then whispered, "but... y/n sleeps here too??"

EXACTLY

"It's fine, he doesn't care."

THATS NOT WHAT THE BONER SAYS

"Speaking of which, where is he?" Chaeryoung asked, still in the room.

there was a small pause for a second or two, before Yuna replied with, "He went outside."

"Ahh."

she gave the plastic bag she had to Yuna.

"What's this?" Yuna asked as the plastic bag sounded.

"You asked me to bring your swimsuit???" Chaeryoung said as she left and closed the door.

it was quiet outside when i heard knocks on the bathroom door.

"She's out." Yuna whispered.

i got out and

SHE WAS SHIRTLESS AGAIN

i looked away in embarrassment and said, "How fast do you change?"

"...Do you want to se-"

"NO NO NO" i stopped her before she held unto her underwear.

she laughed teasingly, satisfied with the look on my face.

i sighed as she went back into bed.

11:00 pm

it was almost midnight, i was tired. i was sitting on couch in the corner of the room for the past few minutes.

"Aren't you tired?" she asked me from across the room, still in her bed

still in her underwear.

i nodded, my deep eye bags clearly stating my state of energy.

"Why won't you get on the bed?"

i pointed at her body.

she looked down at her half naked body in realisation.

"B- but you said as long as we keep our boundaries, you won't treat me differently..." she pouted

Ooohh how i wish she hadn't had these charms.