Auditions

"Oh god. I overslept." waking up to a peaceful morning without any alarms. it was 11:34 am and the alarm was supposed to ring at 6:00 am. i ran to the shower, with only 10 minutes to spare. the auditions are at 3:00 pm and i haven't even practiced my vocals yet.

i put on my best dress shirt and slacks and headed out my apartment.

J.L.P. Ent.

i got to the building seeing the long ass line leading to the entrance. i stood at the back of the line a waited for probably an hour just to get inside the building.

"(L/F/N), you're next!" the lady sitting by the door shouted. i moved to the front of her table.

"Just go down the hall and make a right, the entrance will be inside." she handed me papers with my information in it and gestured me to carry on.

i got nervous, walking down the hallway. i got to the end and took a right, seeing the door to the audition room.

audition finished

i did my best. i sang my best rendition of 'At Gwanghwamun' by Kyuhyun. i left the room feeling relieved by my performance, even though i didn't get to practice my vocals.

time skip

weeks have passed, although i was waiting for the results, i returned to my normal daily life. i was a part-time at the 7/eleven near my apartment.

7/eleven store

i was doing my shift for the night when i suddenly had a call from an unknown number. i figured it was a scam, but it could also be the audition results, so i took the call anyway.

~Call~

woman: 안녕하세요?

i did my best korean accent which probably failed

you: joe-song-hammida, english

thats my vocabulary for you

woman: Ah yes, (y/n) right?

you: Yes, ma'm.

woman: Congratulations! You have been selected!

i shouldn't celebrate on the call, but i was very happy

you: Thank you very much for this opportunity!

she hung up

~End Call~