Morning

"RISE AND SHIIINEEE"

ryujin shouts as she enters our room.

"WAKE U-" silence

the bright sun shined on my eyes, blinding me. i opened my eyes, to see yuna's forehead.

our blanket was off and her arms were around me. my hand was still on her waist.

chaeryoung walks in, almost dropping the cup of coffee she had, seeing with her bare eyes what was in front of them.

i quickly let go of yuna and sat up straight. "good morning..." i greeted them with my raspy voice.

"....good morning, y/n...?" ryujin greets back, one of her eyebrows raised.

i looked over at yuna. she was in a deep sleep. snoring.

"we were j-just about to go to breakfast.." ryujin says with a trace of skepticism in her tone.

"i'll meet you down there. i'll just wash up."

"..what about yuna?" chaeryoung asked.

"we'll let her sleep." i replied as i stood up.

the two girls walked out the room, staring at eachother in confusion.

the clock read 10 am. we overslept..

i quickly went to the bathroom, not knowing i left the door open. i took my shirt off and started brushing my teeth.

i glanced over at yuna who was still snoring like a baby. her arm still placed on the bed as if she was still embracing me.

at that moment, she was really beautiful. not minding the messy hair, i felt something weird for once.

i dismissed the thought and washed my face.

i changed into a tshirt and shorts and tiptoed out of the room. shutting the door closed as quietly as possible.

breakfast buffet

ryujin, chaeryoung, were seated at a table near the window. i waved at them, as i walked towards the table. they've already started eating.

i sat down on the chair, both of them facing me across the table. the two were quietly staring at me as they took bites of their food.

"what?" i asked.

"what's with you two?" ryujin asks.

"with who?" i replied.

"don't play stupid." ryujin counters.

shit

"we've established a cuddling code."

"that's so cheesy..." chaeryoung groans as she bites a piece of egg.

"she was really upset last night. that's the only way i could fix it."

"suuurrreee." chaeryoung sighs.

"y/n"

ryujin paused from eating.

"are you dating yuna?" she asks firmly.

"w- we are not dating. it's just a friendly cuddle! plus this will only stay in our group." i attempted to defend myself.

"sure..." she sighs, looking at chaeryoung with a glance of suspicion.

an awkward morning, it sure was.

"anyway, is the food good?" i ask, taking my fork and attempting to take a piece of bacon from ryujin's plate.

she tops me with her fork, like a sword fight. "what do you think you're doing?" she says with a loud whisper.

"get your own plate." she smirked.

"aishh. noona's such a snob." i whispered under my breath.

"i heard that."

i didn't bother replying.

i stood up from the table and went to the buffet table.

after meal

walked back to the room alone. the girls were joined by yeji and lia. the other two decided to wait for them to eat their breakfasts.

i, on the other hand, needed to rest. yuna really kept me up last night. i needed to get a nap after breakfast.

as i stood in front of our room, i shoved my hand in my pocket for the keycard. as i felt around, i realized that i left it inside before leaving the room.

i knocked on the door.

no answer...

knocked another time.

still none...

yuna's a really heavy sleeper. this was the worst time for her to sleep the day.

i sat in front of the door and took my phone to call yuna. i rang her phone up and heard it ringing from the other side.

still no answer.

how the hell does this girl sleep so well??

i decided to wait for the other girls. played a game on my phone to pass the time.

half an hour passes by

i was getting bored. my phone was on 20% after my last game. i was really sleepy too.

i looked at the clock to see that it was past 12:00.

feeling hopeless, i called one of the girls. scrolling through the contacts, ryujin was the first one i saw.

down the hall, i heard a ringing sound. i figured the girls finally arrived.

looking down the hall..

it was only ryujin.