Competition

I- Wha- Yeji...

Ryujin pulls my shoulder back and leans in to see Yeji who was asking for trouble.

"What did you just say?" Ryujin says with a cold a feisty roar.

"I said what I said." Yeji says, leaning back on the back board.

Ryujin pulls me back, away from Yeji's vicinity. Now against the wall, she gripped unto my shoulder like there was no letting go after.

"You two did things before we did?" She asks, her delivery was aggravated. Her eyebrows curled down as she stares at me with her head tilted slightly downwards.

There's no lying to do here. No point in it either.

I nodded. At the moment, I was expecting a furious countermeasure from her part. But she suddenly whispers into my ear, still loud enough for the others to hear.. "You should've told me! I would've gotten us out of this situation faster." She says, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Psst. You whisper loudly!" Lia whispers with the same volume, this time without being cautious for others to hear.

Ryujin turns around, her face all flustered up. She thought she was as silent as the night. She looked embarrassed as she stares at the other members in the eyes. But this face soon returned to a serious one.

"And so you have. I don't suppose you guys want to join in on this too?" Ryujin suddenly stares dead unto Lia and Chaeryoung. Her stares bewildered the two.

"Wh-" Chaeryoung with her signature shocked face had her mouth open.

"Ommo! That's so dirty!" Lia covers her ears in a somewhat exaggerated way.

"I meant in our conversation, idiots." Ryujin crosses her arm. She raises one of her eyebrows.

Jesus! I couldn't even handle two. Imagine having 5 people on your tail.

"Whatever. It's Y/N's experience that matters." Yeji says.

What the fuck? Am I some kind of lab rat they're testing on?

"Look guys. I don't want you guys to start fighting." I said trying to calm the tension between the two older ones.

Ryujin stares down at Yeji with her eyes blazing. As if she wanted to burn the tent down. I was scared for how her attitude turned.

"Are you-" Yeji says in shock, seeing the younger one stare her down from across the row of members we had on the bed.

"Unnie!" Chaeryoung shouts from beside Yeji, holding her back. Yeji was furious. The tent shook every bit of movement we made causing a small earthquak within the walls.

I held Ryujin back, as her body thrusted towards Yeji. Taunting her. "What are you going to do?" She asks harshly.

"Ya! Ryujin. Stop that!" Lia scolds Ryujin but fails to subdue the rage within the girl. "You're lucky you're sitting far from me, Yeji." Ryujin says.

She thrusts her hand to get out of my grasp. Ryujin kneels up from the bed and moves towards the end of the bed. Opening the curtains she jumps out, tidying her clothes.

She gives one last stare at the rest of us, all silent, before walking out of our peripheral.

I- I'm screwed.

——————————————————

sorry for the long updates.

i might do this regularly now.

only a few updates per week.

sorry for the adjustments.

please keep supporting though!

i appreciate it alot :)