Deal

Ryujin sat Yuna and I down by the bed. She sat across from us on a small chair.

"Listen." She says as she sits into a thinking stance.

"I dont know what's going on between you two, but I couldn't care less about it." She says as she sits at ease.

"If we want this to workout, we'll have to do it my way." Ryujin sets the proposal.

"I'm listening, Unnie." Yuna says.

"Now don't react yet, okay?" Ryujin says, clearly staring at Yuna.

"What are you looking at me for?" Yuna says, feeling offended.

Ryujin rolls her eyes and looked back towards me.

"We can.. bare with me.. take turns." Ryujin hesitated to say.

What.

"What?!" Yuna reacts immediately, disregarding what Ryujin clearly stated.

"SHhhh!" Ryujin shushes her, leaping from the chair and covering Yuna's mouth.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well.. You two aren't dating right?" Ryujin asks.

Yuna looks at me, I nodded. Her eyebrows immediately curled as she crossed her arms.

I looked back at Ryujin, avoiding her glare.

"Well that's great. Yuna and I can compete. Who ever ends up with who gets to date." Ryujin says.

Woah. Two girls fighting for me. Never happened before.

"I- I don't know about th-." I stuttered.

"Fine! Deal." Yuna stands up from the bed as she pulls out her hand.

Ryujin stands up and grasps Yuna's hand and shakes it. "We'll see who wins." Ryujin grims.

I felt uncomfortable staring at the two. Could I just be excluded from this agreement?

"Guys.. What if the other two find out?" I asked, worried that this would cause a problem for the group.

"Then let the unnies join! I don't care." Yuna says, still shaking Ryujin's hand.

The two let go from their handshake, and stared at me.

I gulped at their gazes. I looked like a little sheep being stared down by a pack of wolves.

"I'll go to bed." I said, standing up. Before Ryujin holds me down. "Sleep here, with me." She says.

I felt myself blushing. Why did she have to be so forward.

"No. He's sleeping with me!" Yuna says as she grabs unto my arm.

Ryujin holds me down by the other arm. The two played tag of war with my arms.

"Fine then, I'll sleep here!" Yuna exclaims before stomping her way around the bed.

"Fine!" Ryujin answers in the same degree.

Oh god.. Please get me out of here.

Ryujin pushes me down on the bed. She moves me to the middle as she kneels her way unto the bed.

Yuna lays beside me and immediately snuggles herself into my chest. Her leg wrapped around my waist.

Ryujin stares in disgust, seeing Yuna acting so fast.

Ryujin lays down and holds me by the waist, putting my arm around her shoulder. She puts her leg on top of Yuna's, wrapping around me like two anacondas.

It felt suffocating.

"Girl.. I can't breathe." I said, as my breaths slowly shortened.

"Yeah. Let go, Yuna." Ryujin says.

"No, you let go!" Yuna fires back.

Jesus.

"Can you guys chill? We won't be sleeping at this rate." I stated clearly.

The two immediately went quiet, but I could feel their stare down from across my chest.

"Alright. Goodnight then." Ryujin says. She pulls me by the shoulder and leans in to kiss me on the cheek. She leaves a peck before smiling and grinning at Yuna.

Fuck. She wants to start a war. But she's already got my heart pumping.

Yuna sees her unnie's action and retaliates. She pushes herself in towards me and plants multiple kisses around my face. Five by the cheek, two on the forehead, and a big one on my lips.

She lets go from the kiss, a line of drool still attached between our mouths.

My face went fully flushed. The two girls stared down once again and I could feel their mental battles from within.

Ryujin holds my chin and turns me towards her and plants her lips on mine. Her eyes went shut as she started to push her tongue towards the inside cavity of my mouth.

She lets go from her lips and starts licking my tongue with hers.

I could see Yuna's sense of defeat from the side as Ryujin glances at her with one eye while kissing me.

But Yuna didn't back down. She went in to kiss me whilst Ryujin was playing with my tongue. The two girls ended up kissing eachother in a threeway.

Yuna kissed me barely since Ryujin took up most of my lips.

Ryujin was shocked my the sudden kiss with her dongsaeng. She covers her lips in shock as her eyes widened.

Yuna grins at her before proceeding to kiss me.

I didn't want this... Fighting. It could tear our group apart. I didn't want that.

I push Yuna away from me and sat up straight.

"Stop this. I don't want this. You guys might end up fighting physically." I said.

Ryujin and Yuna stared at me silently.

I stood up from the bed and quietly walked out the room and towards the other room which was Ryujin's.

"You guys should clear this up. Don't bring me into this." I said, closing the connecting door between the rooms.

I hope that was a good decision.