Girlfriend

[i cant make yuna blonde. so just pretend you don't know her hair color]

"I- Uh—" Looking at Ryujin who just stared at me with a smirk on her face. She looks back at Yuna, gazing downwards — realizing she stood naked in front of us. Her smirk quickly turned into disgust.

"What the fuck? Get your coochie away from me." She says, blocking the said part with her hands from her peripheral.

I tossed the wet towel to the side, about to start blabbering on about how calling Ryujin my girlfriend is justifie- "You lose." Ryujin says, cutting me off my tracks.

" Ryujin says, cutting me off my tracks

"This isn't over, Shin Ryujin." She says, picking up the towel from the ground without breaking eye contact with the two of us. Her eyes stinging as she gave us her deadly gaze. She covers her chest and previously mentioned coochie, but leaves her hips thighs and waist exposed to us.

"No man could resist... this." Yuna says, stretching her leg out. Just enough to shock Ryujin greatly. "Ya! You're an idol! Not a pornstar!" She colds Yuna for revealing so much to her unnie.

"Guess not only men can't resist me." Yuna says in a seductive tone. Phrasing it as if she thinks Ryujin was feeling a bit confused because of the site. "Pfft... Please. I'm over yo-"

"Uhh.."

...

Did I hear wrong? That's weird.. I thought I heard Ryujin say she used to like Yun-

"Damn it." Ryujin says. Yuna, too was as surprised as I was. Ryujin had her head down, her neck almost snapping from how low her head was tilted. "Unnie- Don't tell me.."

"What?" Ryujin says before holding my wrist and dragging me out of the room.

Yuna blocks her way, but Ryujin persists and nudges her to the side. I was dragged out into the hallway leaving Yuna in the room. Ryujin remained silent while she dragged me down the halls. We reached the corner of the hall which was away from the rooms. 

She stared at the window awkwardly, thinking of ways to mush up her words. "Noona-"

"It was a long time ago, okay?" Ryujin says, cutting me off. "Ryuji-"

"Let's just keep this short, alright? I- That was all in the past. I felt different before. That isn't weird to you, right?"

She kept rambling on. Trying to explain herself. She looked embarrassed about the fact that she used to like Yuna. 

"That won't make things strange, right? Right?"

I just looked at her. Her eyes almost watery from trying to 'defend' her past. I leaned in and held her, resting my chin on her shoulder. She slowly stopped rambling. My hands clasped behind her waist.

 My hands clasped behind her waist

"It's alright.." I said softly. I moved back, seeing her almost tear up. It was rare to see Ryujin cry. She rarely shows her soft side. I wiped her tears with my thumbs. "I wouldn't think of you differently even if you liked all the girls in the world..."

"I love you for who you are..."

After composing herself. She laughs and scoffs it off as if she didn't cry just seconds ago. "That was so stupid. I can't believe I teared up 'cause of that." She says, trying to play it call.

I hugged her again. She pats my back. "Thank you, Y/N." She says softly unto my chest.

"Let's go. We have a catch to flight- I mean flight to.. Whatever. Let's go."

She giggles at my little 'mishap'. We jogged back down to the hall. Expecting a still shocked Yuna, we arrived to the opposite.

A boastful Yuna. The worst of it's kind. "Huh. I guess you had feelings for me all along." Yuna says playfully. She clearly was still trying to process it but was just playing it cool.

Ryujin just brushes it off. Ignoring her was the best way to subdue her jokes. "Ya- Stop ignoring me!" Yuna shouts, stopping from brushing her hair.

You could see Ryujin have the upper hand, even after exposing her past-feelings. "You liked me, right unnie?!" Yuna tries to get a grip of the situation but fails. "I don't recall saying anything..?" Ryujin jokingly says. 

"YA! You two- Urgh!" Yuna groans. Yuna just resumes to brush her hair but with more aggression as she glared at the two of us.

Ryujin looks at me. I smiled at her, she did back. 

Don't worry, Ryujin. I'll keep this between the us.

"I CAN SEE YOU TWO SMIRKING!!"

"Forget it, Yuna."

"This.. This IS-"

"Just hurry up! We'll be late!"

"I'm GOInG INSANE!"

hello, author here. sorry for slow updates. college along with regular school has brought down productivity here at mao productions. i can not promise regular updates but will try my best to update some in the future. thank you for understanding. :^)