Alone

Ryujin finally stepped in front of me.

"What're *hiccup* you doing?" she asked, probably drunk. i guess the girls had some fun while i was gone.

why did they drink so early in the morning?

"Yuna hasn't woken up. i've been knocking since i've left." i sighed.

"Why didn't you call me earlier?" she groaned, before walking past me to her room.

she walked back to me and held her hand out to pull me up. surprisingly, she managed to pull my weight, while drunk.

we walked into her room. it was much more cleaner than our room. all the suitcases weren't open for all the world to see.

ryujin was the only neat one in our group. im surprised yeji even had a suitcase at all.

"I'm tired. I'll *hiccup* sleep now." she says before jumping on the bed.

i checked if i could open the connecting room door. it was locked. i guess i'm sleeping here for the night.

where do i sleep though? i would feel uncomfortable sleeping with ryujin. she isn't the nicest to me... i've always felt inferior to her.

"Ryujin..." i whispered, checking if she was asleep already.

"mm?" her muffled voice came from under the duvet.

"Where do I sleep?" i asked, quietly.

"I don't care. Sleep on the ground if you want." she says before drowsing off to sleep.

i'd rather sleep on the ground to be honest. i saw the empty space by the suitcases. it was carpeted, so perfect to sleep on.

i laid down, the sunlight still hitting my face. i turned over to the other side before closing my eyes.
as soon as you know it, i was asleep.

sleep...

the sun was down when my eyes started to adjust to then bright room lights. i couldn't see anything. although, i noticed that there was something heavy putting force on my arm.

i felt like someone was hugging me.

i opened my eyes.

ryujin...

she laid there. a very different view to what i'm used to seeing. she looked very... calm and  composed.

she looked so vulnerable, holding unto my waist.

i was feeling something weird. i don't know what it was.

do i suddenly like her?