Prep

a month has passed. we were getting closer and closer to our debut date which was scheduled next month. we had to prepare a title track and everything.

we've discussed alot throughout the month and decided our position.

Yeji who was the oldest (...and most responsible), was chosen as the leader.
Lia was given the role of main vocalist.
Ryujin was picked as main rapper.
Chaeryoung with main dancer.
Yuna as lead dancer and visual (...which i completely agreed to)
and I was the lead rapper and vocalist, which I expected being the only guy in the group.

prep

before debuting, we needed to practice our debut track.

it took weeks to perfect our choreography, and another week to add in our vocals.

our bodies and throats were exhausted. we needed a break, or else we break.

on evening, received a call from our manager saying that our scheduled debut was going to be postponed for another month.

i told the girls while i was still on the line with the manager.

"You have some free time for the next few weeks, the chairman asked if you guys wanted to go on a vacation?"

i held the line and asked the girls to gather.

"Where going on a vacation!!" i whispered intensely, way too excited for my body to handle.

the girls screamed silently, celebrating.

i returned to the line and attempted my best professional voice and said, "Yes, we would appreciate that."

"Great, I'll send you the details by 8:00 pm"

i ended the call and looked at the girls as they stood there waiting for... anything.

"Where are we going?????" Ryujin asked, this was my first time seeing her excited for something.

"Jeju Island????" Lia asked.

"EUROPE?!!!" Yuna exclaimed, shaking in excitement.

oh i wanted to ruin their spirits so badly, so i did.

"8:00 pm" i said softly, to dishearten their excitement.

they frowned and walked away slowly.

8:00 pm

here it was, the girls were gathered around the phone i was holding. every sound they heard made them flinch.

"Let's not get our hopes up guys... We're still rookies." Yeji said, trying to lessen the girls' expectations.

Chaeryoung's face drooped in sadness, but immediately retained itself when my phone rang.

the girls panicked, Yeji stopped them.

i turned the call into loud speaker, it was the manager.

"Hello?" i said, slightly nervous

"Yes, i spoke with the Event team. they booked you a week......"

A WEEK??

"at......."

WHERE??? WHERE???

the girls were hitting each other due to the suspense.

"Jeju Island"

they all jumped in excitement.

"I'll email you the bookings right now."

the call ended briefly.

the girls and i celebrated that night away.