Prologue

This reaction fanfic occurs after the volume 11.5 of Classroom of the elite. Note that the vacation has not ended yet. Kiyotaka's confession to Kei has not happened in this version of events.

light novel scenes in bold

Thoughts in italics

Even though it was supposed to be a holiday today. For some reason, an announcement was made in the soon-to-be-second years dorms and all the students of our year gathered in their respective classes today. Everyone was confused as to why we were called to school even though it was still a regular day in spring break.

I had something interesting planned for today but it looks like that has to wait. The classroom soon started to fill up with the students.

"Good Morning, Kiyopon!" Haruka shouted while she entered the classroom with Airi behind her.

Even though there are only a few people in the classroom, this definitely draws attention. From the corner of my eye I could see Mori and Onodera chuckling and trying to keep laughter to themselves. It seems they are enjoying themselves with this not-so-common nickname that has been given to me without even asking for my consent.

"Good Morning Ki...Kiyotaka-kun" Airi said

"Ah, Good Morning you two." I replied with a poker face.

"You know even if we made a rule in our group that coming to the meetings is not necessary, I must say that you come to a very few. Where were you and what exactly were you doing in the vacation?" Haruka asked.

It seems that my presence in the group is heavily appreciated even though I am one of the people who speaks the least. I had enough people to deal with already in the break and it seems I have unable to spend much time with the Ayanokoji group.

"Nothing much. I spend half of the days hearing horikita's tantrums about our loss in he commanding tower exam and another half here and there." I replied

"Hehhhh....you know you should spend more time with the group. We all love to talk with you more and Airi also misses you very much" She said while elbowing Airi's sides

"Don't do that ha..haruka-chan...that...I also think kiyotaka-kun should spend more time with us." Airi said flustered at haruka's teasing.

After that she went behind haruka and slowly started slipping away towards her seat as more and more students were coming in through the door

"I am sorry. I will try and make up for it." My reply was honest. It seems I had found some really good company with these people and I should be really thankful for it.

Haruka seems satisfied by my reply and proceeds to catch Airi...probably to tease her more. I have started to understand her reasons for wanting to tease her. One was fun and the other was probably to make her more comfortable with interacting with people. I can safely say that Airi is starting to improve on her communication skills although I feel sorry for her to take all that teasing from Haruka.

"What happened Karuizawa-san? you look irritated for some reason." Sato asked kei as she proceeded towards her seat.

"Nothing happened satou-san. It seems I need to teach an idiot a lesson" Kei

 Kei replied and I could sense some irritation in her expression. I had called her to witness my date with hiyori and she seems quite irritated about it.

Then she shoots me a glance filled with anger for an instant while making sure no one was seeing. It seems I have to listen a lecture from her before I can calm her down.

"Good Morning, Kiyotaka-kun" Yousuke said.

He and I have come to a first-name basis of talking after our interaction at the time of graduation ceremony. If you ask me, even though I like this, it still is embarrassing to be called like this in front of entire class. Given the fact that he is our class's leader along with horikita and also the fact that he didn't use first-names for most of the people this was bound to attract some attention at least. From the corner of my eye I could see Mii-chan looking at both of us. I wonder what she's feeling right now.