I am...

Flashback

"My stomach condition is not good. I'll be going and if I am not back by the start of the videos, don't wait."

I said that and I left the private room. I can not afford to sit back while someone exposes me like this. I proceeded to the staff room and I could hear the conversation inside

"I can't believe you did that Sae-chan. I almost died"

"You asked for it. Behave yourself in front of students next time"

"But I only wanted information. All the videos seem to be related to Ayanokouji-kun so Chie wanted it."

"The videos will be shown anyway so it does not really matter"

"But Chie wants to know why all videos are about him."

As cute as that sounds, this woman really is not good news. I pray to Chabashira-sensei to deal with her. Otherwise I would have to use the T-rex for it.

Oh no...my other side is leaking.

Anyways...

I have some business to deal with here. I'd like to know beforehand the contents of the videos. Without that  my life is as good as dead. After a couple of minutes Chabashira sensei and Hoshinomiya sensei decide to leave the room. I saw the place where she kept the CD. I retreated and hid in the hallway waiting for them to go. 

After that I got into the room to look at the CD contents. From the private room to here, my entire path was watched by security cameras, so there is no way to hide that. I just have to destroy the contents if they relate to the white room.

I took a good look at the CD's. After taking a quick check on the contents from their labels I got the gist of it. I took some CD's but as soon as I left I encountered Chabashira-sensei in the hallway.

"Hoh...may I ask what are you doing here?"

"You know very well sensei"

"You realized that you could face heavy penalty because of this."

"As long as it is not expulsion, I will be fine. And besides, I am only protecting my privacy."

"It would be suspicious if there are no videos"

"You should be thanking me sensei, I saved your job...and I can take it away anytime"

Her eyes widened at this statement. In a couple of videos, her threatening me for aiming for class A was to be shown. I will keep that as an insurance for now. If you see it that way, I hold all the cards right now. Videos that expose Horikita as a cover for me, Kushida's betrayal, and Ryuen's unfair means.

"What about the cameras?"

"They would only find it suspicious if I stole a CD"

Exactly, my motive right now is not to steal evidence. It is only to alter the evidence. So I only copied all the CD's right now. Once I alter them, I would replace them. But I have a time limit on this.

As I crossed chabashira sensei, I whispered to her

"I hope you take care of the cameras in the mean time. It would be good for the both of us and remember that recording a conversation would backfire on you."

I noticed the weird look she gave when I was eavesdropping a few minutes ago. She would not let go of this chance to corner me if possible. Unfortunately fr her

She just stood there for a couple of minutes after which she returned. I decided to stroll for a few minutes before I got back to the venue.

*Flashback end*