One shot - White Room Simulation

Long time no see readers...I know I have not updated for a long time. But I am doing it when I find time...real life is more complicated than it sounds.

I came up with the idea of simulators some time ago after I read Y2V8, the link to which you will find here:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/classroom-of-the-elite-year-2_24397792706417105

At one point Ayanokouji states that he has been part of simulations outside the white room. The crux is simple...according to the white room orders, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (And I assume others as well) were taken outside of the white room to imitate situations that were part of his assignments as an agent. So I came up with this idea...

How about we simulate a task from the white room? After all, Volume 0 is coming in December and we do not have much time. Enjoy!

PS: I wrote this in a couple of hours, there might be some errors.

Ayanokouji POV

Right now, at this moment sitting on the couch in the lobby of Hotel Paradise. There are people moving around so this makes it easier for me to blend in. I had a newspaper which I scanned through in a few moments to answer any questions a stranger might ask. My back to the reception but my ears are on it. The Lady living in room 204 is checking out and will be out for a few hours.

Time to move.

I put aside the newspaper and used the stairs to reach the second level. There I broke into the apartment using the master key I had been provided as part of the inventory. I will remove every trace of my presence when I leave this hotel to move on to the next location.

I drew the curtains for more privacy as soon as I walked in. I went to the window and brought out the binoculars.

While pressing the button on the microphone I sent a message

"Request for Contact. Need verification code from the command." I said into the microphone

The building I was looking at was swarming with guards. They were changing shifts this time. I had scouted it out from a couple of more locations and this was the final one. The guards on the front do not move. There are guards present on floor 10 of the target building and the floors above and below which I can see after zooming through my monoculars. There are guards on top of the roof whose movements are the easiest to follow

"Command 29415. Send confirmation code from your side," the voice said from the other side.

"Agent 401, task 3014. I have completed the scouting of the target. Awaiting further instructions," I sent in my confirmation code.

"Excellent. The minister will arrive there in about half an hour from now. Discretion is the primary goal until we have eyes and ears on their meeting. You are free to use any methods subject to these conditions," a rather exuberant voice for someone who is an instructor in the white room. Maybe he is new here. The call immediately cut after those words and I checked out of the hotel.

The guards punched their cards on the way out as new guards take their place. I have learned that they change the guards every six hours. This information is crucial to my plan.

I followed one of the guards whose shift had ended. My instructions are to make sure no casualty takes place until there is live fire from the enemy side. I'll have to knock him out and make sure no one notices until the task is over.

I follow this guard into a shop where is buying clothes before going home. There are cameras everywhere and this place isn't alienated in the least. Taking him down here would be disadvantageous here. I have to wait. 27 minutes remaining before the minister arrives for the meeting. I will wait some more time. If he does not move into a location where I can take him down, the current plan goes down the drain and I will have to think of something else to use to infiltrate.