Chapter -11

After the video ended we had a few minute break where some students decided to stay while others went to the cafeteria.

I as usual found myself alone so I headed to the cafeteria. I ordered a sandwich and sat on a table. While people around me weren't necessarily staring at me I did find some of them occasionally looking in my direction.

"This place sure is full." I cannot find an empty seat as nearly half of the second-years were occupying this place all at once.

3rd tool POV

Students had started to become more aware of the student called Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. But even though as most of the young minds were filled with thoughts about him, there were two young females who absolutely gave no shit. And apparently unaware of each other's existence they both came to the cafeteria counter alongside one another

Ibuki and Kamuro

Ibuki/Kamuro: "Can I have a milkshake please?" They both asked at the same time

They both looked at each other and not giving a shit about anything looked back for the clerk to deliver on their orders. In a normal setting Ibuki and Kamuro would have nothing to talk with each other.

But as fate has in store for us, these two could surprisingly become sisters... They both liked to be alone. They both hated their and other class leaders. They both liked Ichinose and both hated Ayanokouji.

And basically these are the only things we care about in the characters of CoTE.

Finding the only empty seat on the cafeteria, they sat in front of each other, not speaking a word. But since both liked the silence they couldn't ask for more.

Kamuro received a message from sakayanagi asking where she is.

"This creep won't let me live."

"You can say that again" Such an unconscious response came from Ibuki. Surprised, Kamuro looked towards her and saw that she had gotten a message from her supposed boss ryuen.

Kamuro: "How do you work for him?"

Ibuki: "Huh?"

Kamuro: "I asked why do you work for him if he is like this?"

Ibuki: "I don't know. I couldn't care less about a creep. But don't you work for sakayanagi"

Kamuro: "And I hate every second of my life that led me here"

In each other Ibuki and Kamuro found a person similar to their own.

Curses were flying on that table...One after another... As they say that sharing suffering bought people close.

"These fucking creepy dickheads with no brains are always causing problems for us... I so hate it I might just end up killing someone one day" You guys tell me who said this. I refuse to put more effort than I have to even though it would be easier to just write the name here

"And this damn reptile of a person always poking his nose where it doesn't belong. Topped with that loli giving me nightmares just because of her smile."

"The sad part is we don't even get a break from her"

"Just when we could have some break is the start of the year, but here are these goddamn videos..."

"That Ayanokouji is a whole new level of creep..."

They both weren't aware of the fact that he was listening having his back towards them on the table next to them.

"And that loli is an inch away from wetting herself next to me. Ugh! I fucking hate it."

"You know...I find it surprisingly easy to talk with you. You're nice"