Girl talk(Part-1)

Before we start as sophomores, today was the last day of our spring vacation. A new batch of students would arrive tomorrow just like we did an year ago. One year had already passed since I entered through those gates seeking freedom for the first time in my life. In this one year, I had experienced a lot of what I could never do in my past life. I also had started to understand myself as a person during this time. I have made friends and found myself enjoying my time here. But a certain man is trying to get me back into my cage.

He had already sabotaged the commanding tower exam by using Tsukishiro and took a protection point away from me which could be one of my last resorts. Even though I refuse to take his words at a face value, it is likely that one or more students from the White room will be sent in the batch joining this school tomorrow. He has a deadline before may to remove me from this school.

*Sigh*

I need to be extremely wary of the first years and hide my movements and intentions regarding the special exams. So I will not actively participate in these exams from now onward. I have also acquired the cooperation of Chabashira-sensei and Mashima-sensei regarding the matter of Tsukishiro and it would be possible to keep his movements under observation. Now putting this to the side, I have another important matter at hand.

These videos recently have exposed me as the one working behind Horikita. Now as much as it would improve my reputation in my class, I certainly did not ask for it. And moreover, if I don't do something significant it may very well backfire on me. Apart from this, the rest of the year and the seniors under Nagumo's control will be wary in my presence from now on.

There are a couple of ways to deal with it. My objectives are to remove any unwanted attention from me as well as keeping the track of the enforcers sent to expel me. Apart from that if I advice Horikita a couple of times then it should be more than enough. I would rely on Kei if it becomes necessary but I would rather not expose her t the danger that the enforcer might bring along with them. So actively using Kei for investigations is no longer a viable option. It seems I have to investigate the first-years via another person. This would be a bother.

The videos were completed by afternoon. I left a bit early just because I didn't want to face the barrage of questions from others. I would rather let them understand it properly and move from there.

A chat arrived in the Ayanokouji group. Haruka wants us to hang out on the last day. Everyone except me has agreed. I replied that I had some stuff to do and could not join today. Thankfully they didn't ask any further. I sent a message to Sakayanagi asking her to meet at Pallet.

Matsushita POV

Flashback

Wow. Just wow. I am at a loss of words to describe that guy. He really is a ghost. He does so much and that too without raising a single suspicion on him. Just how skilled he must be to pull off something like that.  We were now in the Gym instead of the private room. I don't get her reasoning. There were a lot of people from other classes listening but she doesn't seem to mind it now.

Keisei: "Horikita. Explain everything."

Horikita: "Yeah yeah. You have said this for the hundredth time, you're unexpectedly dumb." She muttered to herself. I heard because I was near her.

"Okay. So Ayanokouji-kun has been working behind the scenes since the start."

"I can't deny his contributions"

"We had no Idea he was doing this much. I mean he saved Sudo at that time. But they said Horikita-san did that" Maezono said

"Does that mean you take all the credit to what he does and he's our actual leader." Ike