Chapter - 12

After I made up with Horikita, I followed my usual routine to go home and do nothing for the day.

Even though the videos have been about me I thought the plus side of showing my abilities would be that I might have made new friends but is seems like that wasn't the case. I felt strangely tired for some reason today.

Was it the 140 Kg plates I'm carrying? I don't think so. 

I was a bit hungry and I didn't feel like cooking. It would be best If someone just came and offered me food. 

To borrow the words of a very wise man...'Food tastes best when you don't have to work for it'

One of the perks of being popular is you can get free food, and it is the most important thing.

In a world where even tomorrow is a big uncertainty and millions around the globe work just to get two meals a day for them and their family, free food is greatly appreciated. It is the spoiled people that do not understand the importance of free food. If free food was bad, then kidnappers would not offer candies to children to lure them away. If you ask a teenager what does he or she likes then a majority of the answers would be either foods or drinks. This is a basic desire. To satisfy one's tongue is important in life and one must work hard to achieve if it has even a slim possibility. For you could live in peace if you realized your dream of getting free food for your life and people would not work if they could get free food for life. Free food is the best thing one could ask for.

To summarize I want free food

I had drifted away in my thoughts and didn't even realize I was already in front of the dorms. As I entered the building I could see some girls in the lobby. They were probably from Ichinose's class. If it was her then I would have no problems talking but I just knew the names and faces of the other girls. I never had a conversation with them. 

As I entered the elevator I could see someone entering right behind me

"Good evening Ayanokouji-kun" she said

Amikura Mako.

I thought hard to understand what possibly could the motive she had to start this conversation with me.

"How may I help you?" I decided to be polite on purpose just in case I could get free food out of it.

"If you don't mind I'd like to borrow you for a bit"

I am not particularly fond of where this is going. Even then I nodded to her. Do you know why?

Because if there was a slim possibility that I could get free food out of this situation down the line it would be worth it.

"Do you want to talk here?" I asked her

"Well that..." She scratched her cheeks... I know where this is going. I feel bad for my room

For all the times there has been a girl in my room, none of them was ever related to a love affair.

Worse than that, none of them ever gave me free food.

If my room had feelings... they would definitely be hurt at this point

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I hate this conversation already... It does not have free food in it

"Eto... well..."

Woman you are taking my precious time that I could use to be alone in my room...moreover you are not giving me free food. Stop messing with me and get this over with

"Well it is about Honami-chan so... I wanted to talk to you about her"

You're wasting my time just because you have a bouncy-ass cute creature leading your class.