The most reliable

Thoughts In Italics

.

.

.

Every class proceeded to their private room

After the Last video ended, We were given a 15 minute break before the last video of the day was shown. Till now, they haven't shown anything of much significance. But any incoming video could sabotage our class like if Kushida's betrayal is shown, class will break apart in a few minutes. We need to prepare for it.

Sudo: "Thanks Ayanokouji, If not for your actions, I would probably be expelled by now."

Yousuke: "Thank you for convincing Horikita-san to teach them."

"You're giving me too much credit, Yousuke."

"Hey, horikita"

Horikita: "What is it?"

"My stomach condition is not good. I'll be going. And if I'm not back by the videos, don't wait."

As I said that I left.

Haruka: It feels like we saw a different side of him today, no?

Keisei: Yeah. 

Akito: Even with us he doesn't talk that much

Onodera: Here I thought Ayanokouji-kun wasn't the type to talk much. But he really convinced her there to save the 3 idiots you know. 

Matsushita: "Yeah. Sudo, Ike and Yama-" She stopped as she realized what she was about to say.

Yamauchi was expelled in the class-vote because he betrayed the class by colluding with sakayanagi.

Mori: "Ne minna. I have a question. If our class's strategies are shown then wouldn't it be difficult to us from now on. Don't you think so as well?"

Sato: "Yeah. They would know how our leaders think so it would be hard."

Shinohara: "Isn't that unfair?"

Sudo: "But will they show the other classes as well, it would be fair then, no?"

Kei: "So far, they haven't."

Ike: "So they are already putting us at a disadvantage. Horikita-ch...san do you know what to do. Whoooo!!! Saved myself this time."

Horikita: "I think if something related to out strategy specifics would be shown...it would put us at a disadvantage. They might show what we did, but probably they won't show how we did it. At least not the finest details."

Mii chan: "Hirata-kun. "

Hirata: "Nani?"

Mii-chan: "You said that day that Ayanokouji-kun is the most reliable person in our class. Can you explain why?"

Inogashira: "Yeah. I also heard it that day, you know. I never understood that opinion of yours though, hirata-kun."

Ichihashi: "But today all the videos contained Ayanokouji-kun. And to be fair it looks like Ayanokouji-kun had a  different side which we never knew. It's really cool if you think about it."

Sato: "Yeah. Remember that relay race. He looked so cool back then too. And in the videos he was super smart and he fought the former president too. Ahhhhhh he's so cool. I know for sure I won't stop loving him nowww. But what about Karuizawa-san. She also loves him right? Did she knew about this side of Ayanokouji-kun. I have a hunch she did and chose him over Hirata-kun."

Matsushita: "Maya-chan. I agree with you, but you realize that you're increasing your own competition, don't you?Don't do it you know....I might be a part of it and If I step in the battle...I won't stop until I claim what's mine."