Discussion

All of you may already have read the new volume and if not just tell me,  I'll give you the link for it with the short stories as well.

Although reading the short stories was a bit sad

Anyways I just wanted to put it out and discuss it with you guys to get an idea of what we could expect in the new volume which will be released on Feb 25, 2022.

Please drop your views wherever you see fit. 

1. The next Volume may have both the sports festival and the cultural festival. As mentioned by the chairman we could see 'that man' sending in more people like Tsukishiro to the school. I don't know how but I believe they would interfere in the special exam.

2. Kushida: The only one in the class who connects to Kushida is Horikita. First question that comes to mind is that will the info of Kushida's true nature will be leaked to other classes? Most likely yes because even if Horikita would take countermeasures it is likely that some people will gossip. 

Second is that Kushida at this point has lost all motivation to expel Kiyo and Horikita because for her it would change nothing. Eventually we can expect Kushida to side with Horikita although Kiyo probably won't make any contact with Kushida.

Last but not the least is the fact that Kushida probably might be the clue that leads Horikita to find that Yagami was the one who gave her that paper on the island. At the same time we probably can expect Kiyo to know that Yagami is the second enforcer.

3. Yagami: In Y2V4.5 we saw how Yagami said if he gave horikita one more clue she will zero on him. I believe him telling Kushida to try and expel Kiyo/ Horikita was that very clue. In my opinion Yagami has planned to contact Horikita in some way and at the same time we could expect him to confront Kiyo in the sports festival because he said in Y2V4.5 that he plans to fight him in the front. If that happens Kiyo would most likely be revealed as the one mastermind behind his class and the one guy who Ryuen was looking for. This although is a slim possibility but would be a major bombshell

The sports festival this year has new rules and if the student council has it's way then expulsion will surely be there. And since our MC has ascended to class B he might be competing together or directly against Yagami's class this year depending upon the rules.

4. The Ayanokouji group has been destroyed so I believe it is about time that Kiyo might assimilate in a new group with his girlfriend at the center. Sato Matsushita would definitely be there. A clear hint that our Chiaki/Stalker would be getting more time on the front and not just in short stories. Plus Kiyo is the manager of the maid cafe. So we can expect him to become friends with the remaining girls of the class.

5. The next obstacle for is class 2A led by Sakayanagi which is overwhelmingly in lead having nearly 1300 class points while class 2B is only around 700 class points. Remember that Yagami has identified Sakayanagi as an ally of Kiyo so he might be planning to make a move against her first and after bringing her down (In which I'm sure Amasawa will help him) he might have his fight against kiyo.

Most likely Kiyo would have to first fight Nagumo and then he might get his hands on Yagami. We can expect more inter class special exams where Nagumo will be obliterated. Just for example that a special exam where we could see the entire 2nd year against Nagumo cuz why not.

Asahina would be a major piece in these exams from now on as we know from her SS in Y1V8 where she said her meeting Ayanokouji changed her destiny entirely i.e. The fall of Nagumo Miyabi commences from next volume. This is a fact.

The next chapter will be containing:

a) Kiyo's interactions with Sakayanagi

b) Rooftop Incident (Indirectly through clues and not the fight itself. I like it that way so that people could have more time discussing themselves otherwise we would just be having lame reactions)

c) And some parts which I think most other fanfics do not take in account. This fanfic was only written for the purpose to include many things others have not so...