One-shot: Lucid Dreams

My eyes suddenly opened up. I looked around and I was alone...Was I flying?

No

I was on the surface of an ocean out somewhere. There are no waves in the ocean. As I walk on it I caused some ripples on the water surface.

I see no sun but it feels like day and the skies are clear...

I see. I am dreaming

A lucid dream to be precise. It is a bit uncommon but not all that rare for people below the age 17 to be having a lucid dream.

I contemplated over why I was having a lucid dream. The possible reasons could be to fulfill a wish...to overcome a fear or healing. I wasn't quite sure what this was about.

I guess I should not mind and play along as long as I was in the dream.

But I have to say this dream is rather strong huh...generally if you think too much about being in a dream rather that dreaming itself then it is highly likely that the dream you had will end. But this wasn't happening here

Should I will and try to get out of it? I thought for a second but rejected that idea

After all...since I was in a dream I could enjoy it. So let's start

Should I test my powers of imagination here by trying to create a reality which would otherwise be impossible in the real world...

If this was true then I could also create a scenery and then my brain would probably fill it up with some memory that I had.

So what could I recreate... Let's see...the world of Dragon ball wouldn't be too bad.

That way I played around for quite some time...I changed some events in the original plot to see how things would play out just in case something changed...

It was fun. I may have had this dream due to the desire of fulfilling something after all.

At that moment I willed to stop dreaming but it did not end that way...I'm not stuck here right?

"Hey"

A single voice came from behind me. I looked behind but saw no one.

"Can you come to me? It seems I can see you but I am unable to reach you"

I started walking in no particular direction... had no sense of direction after all.

Just as I was thinking where do I have to go...I door appeared in front of me. I walked towards it and opened the door. A white floor appeared beyond...I see no walls and no ending to this place...Just when I looked behind the door had disappeared.

There in some distance...I saw a small boy sitting on a chair with his back facing me. His hair was brown. I walked straight towards him and while doing that I felt a strange pulse of instability

I felt as if this dream wouldn't last much longer

When I reached the boy I walked around in order to face him. It was then that I got a good look at him

A very small boy...probably 4 years old...brown hair brown eyes with a smile on his face... swinging his legs front and back in air as they could not reach the ground

"Who are you?" I asked him

In response jumped on the chair raising one hand in the air with joy

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 4 years old" Then he proceeded to flash his teeth to me.

Fascinating...I was seeing my own past this way. Deep within my memories I remembered what did I look like back then.

"Onii-san who are you?"