Chapter-2

"Alright! Everyone's here. Mashima-kun we can start with the next video" Hoshinomiya

She started looking all over the place. She looked like she was trying to find someone. When her eyes landed on me she gave a smile and winked. This woman is weird

"Ayanokouji-kun, from first-year Class D. Please come see Chiyabashira-sensei in the faculty office."

This would be trouble. Real trouble. I looked at horikita who was also worried. She knew if my entrance exam score will be presented before the class, they will be angry. Combine with the fact that Yamauchi was expelled, that anger will only be amplified. There was no way around this though. I recalled my bet with horikita in the upcoming exams of the second year. 

"Looks like the teacher wants to see you." "Yeah... Sorry, Kushida. Gotta go."

"Hey Ayanokouji-kun why were you called that day?" Sato asked me.

"Did you cause some sort of trouble for the class?" Ike

"I think you would know that by watching the video."

I was sure I hadn't done anything to get me called to the office. Exiting the classroom, I could feel my classmates' stares drilling a hole into the back of my head. Timid as a rabbit, I found the faculty office and entered. I looked all around, but I didn't find Chiyabashira-sensei anywhere. Baffled, I called out to a teacher inspecting her appearance in a mirror.

"Oh oh isn't this my entry?" Hoshinomiya sensei seemed overly excited for some reason

"Excuse me, is Chiyabashira-sensei here?"

"Hmm? Sae-chan? Oh, she was just here a moment ago."

The teacher had wavy, shoulder-length hair, which made her look mature. The way she said Chiyabashira-sensei's name made them sound close. They were near in age and probably friends.

"She must have stepped away for a minute. Do you want to wait here?" "No, thank you. I'll wait in the hall."I didn't like being in the faculty office. I hated attention, so the hall would do just as well. However, the young teacher unexpectedly followed me.

"Well I wouldn't also liked to be called multiple times at the teacher's office but Why do you hate attention Ayanokouji-kun?" Mori asked me. She is one of the close friends of Kei.

"I am socially inept and as a consequence of that I hate being in the spotlight because I can't handle it well" I replied.

I looked over to her and it looks like Mori and Sato are talking about something. I can only guess based on my previous comment. At that moment a text came to everyone in class D's chat from matsushita

[Hey Ayanokouji-kun. I don't want to talk this in front of other classes but if you really hate attention that much then can you explain your actions at the sports festival relay race.]

With this most of the eyes of class D were on me. Matsushita has brought this uncomfortable fact in front of everyone. I started to think what to answer and how to handle the situation that is coming.

"Why did you follow Ayanokouji-kun, sensei?" Ichinose asked her.

"I wanted to know why he was called. Simple" She replied smiling.

But then she gave this weird look to Chabashira sensei that I couldn't read completely. I understood it is somehow related to the competition between the teachers. They also would like to gather as much information as possible on other classes.  

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, in charge of Class B. Sae and I have been best friends since high school. That's why we call each other Sae-chan and Chie- chan."