Stressed. - Johnny Vincent (Kind of NSFW)

(@jjj4ngjj4ng, your wish is my command)

⊱ Your P.Θ.V. ⊰

As I was driving down the freeway back to my house, I could not help but think of work, and how I was relieved that we're at least taking a small one-week break. My issue with work was how much it got stuck into my head. I was not a procrastinator at heart, but I believe work has taken its toll, and it has caused me to believe that even though we have a break, I still have a lot to do.

Perhaps, it could be just the stress. Even Johnny has been noticing that I'm in a rush in the morning, then I come back with a tired and shitty look on my face, and sometimes attitude. He has tried his best to keep me away from taking extra hours or from overworking myself at home just because deadlines are five days away, I'm only stuck with a third slide, and I have only had two more presentation slides to go. That is just one example of how he attempted to pull me away from my work.

He thinks I don't notice it, but he's slowly beginning to worry more and more every day about my health. Sometimes, he'd wake up with a few hair strands stuck to his pillow. Then when situations or other minor signs of stress started taking place, he looks at me and asks, "How are you feeling? You look like you have insomnia."

I felt like I was an ill partner with some condition they can't get rid of. But now that we have this week, Johnny and I both know that I can't keep stressing out like this. My health is getting deeply affected by it by this time, and I can't live another day seeing my boyfriend's face turn into a sad one.

When I got into the garage to park my car. I just sat there for a couple of minutes to try and collect myself, and there was intense throbbing pain in my head. It was just a really bad headache, which I have also been dealing with at work anyway, and somehow I managed to be a very diligent coworker. When I got my bags and my empty coffee thermo-cup from the front passenger seat, my rear was relieved to get out of the vehicle. A sigh of relief was the first baby step in relaxing. Then when I inhaled through my nose, the air actually smelled delicious. This type of familiar, saucy, and meaty aroma filled my hunger, and I knew immediately that it was Johnny.

I got inside the house after closing the garage gate only to be met with the warmth of the food cooking from the kitchen, but because where we lived was very chilly at night, it was comforting and inviting to sit down and rest. I saw Jonny in a light-gray shirt, showing off the curves of his muscular upper body, something he jokes that I drool over him for, which the memory made me smile.

"Welcome home, beautiful," he raised his voice a little from the kitchen. "How was work?"

"Ugh, tiring!" I threw my things on the side of the door and took off my heels/workshoes. "I'm so glad we have this whole week off!"

I walked over while still talking to my boyfriend as I approached the kitchen stove.

"I'm glad too, babe," he leaned over, but he put one of the cooking utensils down to hug my waist. "Come here..."

I hugged his neck and giggled softly with him, nuzzling his nose a little with a smile, and greeting his lips with a sweet kiss. Out of nowhere, I feel Johnny's hand go down and squeeze my rear to play with me.