Christmas Scenarios. - Gary Smith X Reader

(Song because why not, I quickly fell in love with it too)

I went to get bean cola from the vending machine and heard my boyfriend Gary talking to a girl.

"Come on, Gary, it'll just be one little peck, everything will be good." She puts her hands on his chest.

"Back off, Kinma, I got a girlfriend who's better."

"Is she a bitch? I bet she is."

"I know you are but she's an angel unlike you." Gary hisses.

I see the girl pull Gary to her and forcibly kiss him, then see Gary successfully pull away from her grasp.

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

"I just miss you, Gary. Why can't you see that?" The girl puts her hands on my love.

"Well why can't you see I moved on huh, Kinma? I fucking trusted you and you lied to me this entire time, not to mention the fact that you cheated on me with that blue Preppie Scumbag you call Parker." Gary moves her out of the way.

"It was one mistake, you need to learn to forgive. He meant nothing to me." She slides her hands further down.

I clenched my fists then quickly got out of my hiding spot and pulled on her hair.

"You get the fuck off him before I do it for you." I growl before pinning her wrists to the wall.

"Feisty aren't we? Gary, who is this?"

He looks at me smiling then at her with a smug face. "She's mine...Sometimes people like you shouldn't be forgiven that way after what you did."

I let of her because I didn't want to waste my time on her.

"But Gary, I love you."

"And I shouldn't have listened to you." Gary looks down shamefully.

I went over to him and hugged him while walking away with our backpacks on our shoulders while holding hands.

Kinma just ran away crying.

"You know I could've done that myself right?" Gary looks at me.

"I know, but I was fed up, no one takes you from me. You're right, people like her can't always be forgiven about what they did, after the damage they did."

"And nobody can take you from me either, you're mine, my one and only." He stops me and kisses me passionately while holding my waist. I kissed back with love just like he did and held his neck.

"I love you so much." He collides his forehead with mine.

"I love you more."I laugh softly and nuzzled his nose with me and felt him smiling.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Y/N." He hugs me.

"Me too, I'm lucky to have me too." I snicker which makes his face say 'really?' but eventually laughs as well. My face just became :3.

"Nah I'm really lucky to have you too Gary." I hold onto his arm while walking home with him.

Time Skip to Gary's crib...

We were typically playing Overwatch and Fortnite for some reason, watched shows while cuddling, and I tied his hair into a small ponytail which he eventually made back into his normal hair style by taking off the scrunchy.

I felt so comfortable with Gary, I loved him to the moon and back and I couldn't ever stop, nobody could take him from me right?

"What are you thinking about babe?" Gary catches me staring down.