Johnny X Reader (Fluff)

Your POV

"Why would Lola do that shit to me? She'd rather be with a Prep than be with someone who was always there for her ass...like...I can't think straight. I don't feel good Y/n. I'm glad you're here to listen to what I have to say, you're like a sister to me. Kind of. But like my best friend kind of way." Johnny laughs.

"That's what friends are for are they not?" I tell him through the phone. "Wanna come over if you're not feeling too good? I promise I'll give you a sandwich!"

"Aw, thanks Y/n, yeah I'll be there in a bit, just give me a few." He tells me.

"I hope you feel better Johnny...see you later." I say bye to Johnny for now.

"Bye Y/n. See you in a bit you goofball." He says bye before hanging up. I was jumping around inside because Johnny Vincent was coming over to my house for the second time. I may be slightly edgy but I have my soft side as well. Oooh! I get to show him my pet Tarantula!

17 minutes later...

"Coming!" I try to get off my phone and off the couch but I end up slipping and falling on the carpet. I didn't have time to whine about the pain before opening the door. I limped with my hand on my stomach and opened the door to reveal a sad Johnny standing with his typical black leather jacket.

"Oh, hey Johnny, come in." I step aside for Johnny to come inside.

"Thanks Y/n, you're the best for inviting me over to talk about things with you." He does a weak smile. I hug his stiff body.

"Remind me to kick Lola'ass later for breaking your heart more than once." I let go of him. He just laughs.

"What?"

"I just love how much you care about me. It's something I really appreciate of you." He smiles a little more.

"You're smiling more Johnny."

"No I'm not I'm still a bery bery sad boy." He says in his childlike tone.

"Now you're not anymore." I ruffle his hair.

"You're also really tiny." He pets me.

"Don't have to point it out Captain obvious. Anyway want something? Ice cream is the best medicine for breakups!" I rush to the kitchen.

"Ice cream does sound good right now. You remember my favorite right?"

"Cheesecake?"

"Yup!" He yells to me.

"Yay!" I yell too as I grabbed ice cream for Johnny. "Wanna come to my room?"

"Yeah sure. It's more comfortable than down here, that's all I can-" I cut him off by stuffing ice cream in his mouth. After a second he stopped talking.

"Lettuce go." He says with his face stuffed.

We both got upstairs with ice cream and we both see a slightly messy room.

"Oh...yeah sorry about my mess. I'm not an expert at cleaning shit." I put down my bowl and pick up my clothes.

"It's nothing surprising needless to say, but I don't really mind it either." He helps me.

"You know you don't need to help right? You're the one having a bad day."

"But its what friends are for."

"You're so nice." I growl. "Oh yeah I haven't showed you my pet tarantula yet have I?"

"T-T-Tarantula?!" He shakes while putting my clothes away.

"You have arachnophobia?" I look at him worried.

"N-no. I ain't scared of a tarantula."

"..."

"..."

"...hmmm ok maybe I am a little scared of tarantulas." He gives me a hand gesture to tell me how scared he is of tarantulas.

"Johnny, it's fine, they don't bite, it's well trained, I promise." I reassure him while trying to take out my tarantula. "It doesn't have a name yet, I've been thinking of what I should name it."

"No gender at all?"

"Nope."

"Thats unusual for a tarantula."

"Yeah, here, hold out your hand." I try grabbing Johnny's arm.

"No thanks, does it bite?" He looks at the tarantula.

"It's like that if you try to take it's food or something and if they feel threatened. Other than that, you gotta gain it's trust by holding your hand out." I gently try to grab his hand again.

"O-Ok.." He opens up his hand and watches the tarantula slowly step on it.

"You ok?" I let go of the tarantula.

"It's...not bad at all actually..." He looks at it walk on his arm.

"It trusts you." I smile at him while taking the tarantula back into its cage.

"What do you think we-...you should name it? Shard?" He suggests.

"Shard is a pretty cool name, it just does and since it doesn't have a gender." I close the cage.

"Your tarantula is really nice, it kind of reminds me of how I treated spiders when I was little. I'd kill flies with a broom and feed them to this skinny legged spider from afar. I'd basically just throw it in the web." He shares his story with a spider (This is what I actually did as well when I was like 9.)

I laugh a little. "It's kind of cute."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"You have no fear of saying that do you?"

"Nope."

"Of course you dont." He laughs as he ruffles my hair.

We were just talking and playing video games while eating, and we eventually fell asleep on my bed. I know I'd do anything to make Johnny happy even if that means sacrificing anything.

1 hour later...

Johnny's POV

Damn man, Lola recently broke up with me and now I like Y/n, I don't know how I'm going to show how much I feel for her. She's so beautiful and nice, she doesn't fail to make me smile at all. Everything about her, just perfect.

I woke up to see her asleep next to me.

"Y/n?" I nudge her a little.

"Johnny...? We fell asleep didn't we?" She yawns.

"I think for about an hour. Or so?" I look at the time.

"It's 11:20." She looks at her phone. "You gonna head home?"

"Nah, I had a shitty day just by being broken up with by Lola, I'd rather be here with you than have to be in a silent and lonely bedroom with just my laptop." I tell Y/n.

"Why me?"

"Because I like you better."

"Johnny, you mean, as in more than friends?"

"Exactly."

"John.."

"Hm?"

*Smooch*

I felt like I was choking on air for second and covered my beet red face.

"I feel the same way you doofus."