Mask. - Vance X Dancer!Leader!Reader (Fluff)

Your POV

I am a leader of the New Clique of Bullworth, The Robots. We're just a bunch of boys and a girl who have the talent of Dubstep Dancing. It was a pretty cool type of dancing style, so we somehow became the top highest popular clique in the school.

How we became a clique...

I was a new student, a Sophomore who's starting a new year in Bullworth Academy. By the end of the school, day, I found a discreet place behind the school, so I went there and claimed it as my own. I loved dubstep, it made my heart dance, the drops usually gave me goosebumps, sometimes the melody of the song.

I went ahead and played one of my favorite songs and practiced in order to learn new moves.

After what seemed like about a week, some boy followed the sound of one of my favorite songs and saw me practicing.

"Hello?" I heard his voice. I turned off my music, feeling like I was about to get exposed for this.

"Hi...?"

"What were you playing?" He asks curiously, moving out of the wall to show his pink long sleeve under his blue vest.

"It's called Dubstep."

"Oh, that one genre. You danced pretty good."

"I thought I would look like a loser."

"I'm Petey, or Pete." This boy Petey introduces himself.

"I-I'm Y/n."

"Cool name, can you...show me how to dance like that?"

"Really? I thought nobody would ever ask that."

I showed Pete the way of Dubstep and how it works. Eventually, the boy introduced me and Dubstep to a few other boys, in which they were all starting to like the genre, mostly bullies, some of them were non-clique students, now they could be in a New Clique. We voted on naming ourselves The Robots. Later on, we became the most popular clique in the school because we were known for our dance style and the personality.

And here we are.

There was a talent show going on in about a week and I decided to participate.

While walking home, I ran into my friend Vance Medici, the cute greaser boy.

"Sorry, Vance, I didn't see you." I rub my head.

"Eh, I'm used to it, you know, you bumping into me every now and then, like you always do it even though it's literally been occasionally." Vance looks inspired.

"You look so inspired about it." I laugh.

"S-S-o, what'chu got there?" He points to the signed paper I have in my hand.

"Oh this, I wanted to give the talent show a try, I want to...get out of my shell a little more."

"You mind if I give you some likes and wonders to make it better?"

"What do you know about dubstep dancing...Sir?" I give him a derpy look.

"Shit."

I snicker.

"Not a word, g-good luck on the talent show, you know what you're dancing to?"

"Death Rattle by Panda Eyes."

"I haven't heard of that."

"My God." I inhale. "One must know the energy of dubstep my guy." I put an arm on his shoulder.