Warrior. - Tad X Red Army Trained!Reader (18+)

(This part is a bit of what I'm currently working on in one of the chapters of my Gary Smith X Reader book and how it would be like if it was a oneshot so yeah, enjoy my dudes.) (DELETED)

"We're here Tad." I pant while my hand still remained locked onto Tad's wrist. "Let's go inside." I open the door.

"Hey, Y/n! You made it!" Derby hugs me as a quick greeting.

"Thanks Derby, is the match about to start?" I ask him.

"Yeah. In a minute." He looks over at the stage.

We all got on the benches and watched two of the Preps spar to the death...well not really the death but you know what I mean...

One had milky white skin with Raven black hair while the other had normal brown hair with the average skin tone most people typically have.

Apparently the brown haired boy's name is Bryce and the Black haired boy's name is Parker. They fought well, probably stronger than how I would fight, I would probably hit like a girl scout, which I am clearly ashamed of. Heh.

"Hey, Y/n right? Derby and Tad have been talking a lot about you." Parker stands in front of me with his gloves still on his hands.

"Parker right? Nice to see you too." I smile at him.

"Careful Parker, I saw her first." Derby jokes while putting an arm around me.

Tad just rolls his eyes while Bryce did the same sitting next to him.

"Whatever, I'm gonna get a water, my throat is pretty dry." I made an excuse to get away from the boys, and I was actually dealing with a dry throat.

I bought a bottle of water from one of the vending machines and make my way back to the boys, until I run into a pretty short brown haired girl with the same blue aquaberry vest...with the same colored skirt.

"Out of my way, I need to make my way to the bathroom!" She stomps her foot. I move one step to the side to let her pass. Bitch.

I finally made it back to the boys while trying to open my bottle of water.

"I saw a girl and she acted as if she owned Earth." I downed some water.

"I see you've met Pinky. That's just her I guess, she won't bother you don't worry." Derby looks over to me. "Hey, why don't you join Tad in the stage?"

"Me? Please. I hit like a baby trust me." I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry we got you some good clothes." Derby lays out boxer shorts and a sports bra with black/(F/C) gloves and bandages for my legs and hands.

"For real?" I look down at the clothes then back at Derby.

"At least once, no more." Derby begs.

"Fine."

4 minutes later...

"Nice curves Y/n." I hear Pinky yell from the benches. I blush from the compliment and see the other boys checking me out. I enter the stage to see Tad all dressed up and smiling slightly at my presence.

"I like it. I like your body too." Tad walks over to me, checking my body.

"Pervert." I joke.

"I'm just telling you the truth baby girl~" He says in my ear in his deep voice. I blushed instantly as soon as I heard him call me 'baby girl'.

We heard the signal to spar.

Time Skip...