Love Hurts. - Tad X Heartbroken!Reader (18+)

(I found this and im like "Im using dis")

Your POV

I was texting my boyfriend Sawyer (I couldn't name a good character so you is gon' have to roll with this douche :D) after getting home.

Sawyer: Hey can we talk?

Me: Yeah babe, what's up

Sawyer: I don't know if this is gonna work anymore...

Me: What?

What do you mean not work? What did I do wrong?

Sawyer: I feel like nothing has been good with us. I'm not accusing you of anything or stuff like that.

Me: Yeah, and who the fuck's Heather? You wanna tell me that?

Sawyer: What the fuck?

How do you know about her?

Me: I did nothing but love you, and you just take that for granted you ungrateful piece of shit! Now you're hooking up with someone you don't even know...

In REAL LIFE!

Sawyer and Heather's texts:

Sawyer: I'm not sure if I fully approve of my girlfriend Y/N...I'm kinda losing interest in her based on her stupid personality.

Heather: Damn that sucks, I'm glad I'm not her.

Sawyer: Wdym

Heather: I try not to be her, stupid, weird, sometimes clingy. Tbh she looks overweight.

Sawyer: I see nothing of that in you. Why can't I be with you instead.

Heather: You can be with me instead Sawyer.

Sawyer: She ain't even around and I try to make her do what I want, but she refuses. Maybe you're right about her being overweight. Not to mention she ruins the moment and makes me do stuff on my own if you know what I mean.

Heather: I'd do anything for you.

Sawyer: I love you now.

Heather: I love you too Sawyer, I always have.

Sawyer: You have babe?

Heather: Of course.

End of conversation...

Sawyer: You went through my phone?!

Me: I fucking hate you! You're such an asshole you should go burn in hell.

Sawyer: Look, Y/N I didn't know what the hell I was saying, I'm sorry.

Me: Fuck you and your fucking apologies Sawyer! I can't believe you just talk shit behind my back when I've been forcing myself to sacrifice almost everything I have to make you happy!

Me: I EVEN LOST MY VIRGINITY FOR YOU LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU CHEATING PRICK?

Sawyer: Y/N chill, I didn't mean any of that shit about you, you're always so fit and beautiful, you give as much space as I need and you respect me so much as much as I respect you...

Me: Go fuck yourself and have fun banging her ass because I'm done with you Sawyer. THROUGH WITH YOU. Shit, she might be a man who's like 59.

Sawyer: Y/n, please...I

I wanted to marry you.

Me: ...

First, I never even intended to marry you so you're welcome for letting one of your fantasies go to waste. Second, I can't really keep those vows/promises, third, I'm not stupid like you, thinking I'm oblivious to your new pedophile girlfriend, fourthly, I'm not going to hell when I'm old.